Another Fettster Terminator/ Superdetailed this time! WIP

Looking much better. :)
I would suggest you do something about those painted-on eyelashes though, they're really killing the good work you've done on everything else.

Looking much better. :)
I would suggest you do something about those painted-on eyelashes though, they're really killing the good work you've done on everything else.

That's the only that I do not like as well, everything else is fantastic!

as far as eyelashes go, i think they were burnt off anyway, and the eye was really blood shot. Looks awesome. this burnt skin came out great

Ok guys, how about now? I added the bloodshot eye, eyebrows and fixed the bottom eyelash problem.

This is what I'm going for : I'll probably tone down the amount of blood on the forehead and cheek after I do the chrome work.

754a0b06.jpg

c4df7329.jpg

63f10a48.jpg

c16ebd19.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, did the eyelashes over, this time with false ones, not painted on. I also toned down the blood to match the on screen version.

9ecbd134.jpg

abb41e7d.jpg

Last edited:
And here is the finished bust! It will have a custom base shortly. I still have to rig the electronics for the eye, but the paintwork is done.

5a0b8027.jpg

19ded5b1.jpg

b47c3b2d.jpg

e553946e.jpg

d26752ea.jpg

7044c596.jpg

82fec8cc.jpg

ee65c4db.jpg

dbc14246.jpg

That paint job is simply amazing.

The eyelashes still look kind of strange, and the hair is a little long still IMO, but seriously those skin tones are stunning.

Would you consider a short tutorial on what you used and how you layered the skin tones?? Please please please!!

For a novice like me to paining human flesh, it would be invaluable :)

Weequay

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back