ANH Luke Tatooine Farm Boy Collection

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Kurtyboy's droid cleaning tools arrived! Nice addition, thanks Marcus!

IMG_4430_zpsqthemwkk.jpg

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cool thread.

I didn’t realize the restraining bolt was identified. When did that happen?

First time it was posted on the rpf was 2012. I believe it was on the R2 builders club forum first. Here is the rpf link:

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Arriflex camera lens. There’s many, there’s some that can be $10K, most can be disassembled and made to look the part. I picked my up for pretty cheap as it was a damaged lens for parts.

There’s a few on eBay now for $250 + shipping.

Last edited:

chazzychaz

spectacular collection, where did these carbon scoring tools come from? has anyone tracked down the original parts (found item)

Uncharted Leather

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks awesome Chad!

I’m liking seeing all these pouches out there! I’m glad I was able to help Paul with pictures and measurements so that people can finally have a high quality replica for their belts and displays!

Thank you teecrooz for all of your help with this project and sharing the measurements of your original case!

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Chris & Paul, thanks for your hard work finding an original and producing such a beautiful replica so little guys like me can have a proper case! Paul your work is spot on! I’ve done a little leather work and the detail you put into this pouch is over the top. I hope others pick this up and add it to their collection! Thanks again Chris and Paul!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.