Anakin Skywalker ROTS

jokawild

This will be my first jedi costume and i'm no where near an expert on the subject. wanted to know what would make an accuate costume for Anakin going by boot color, cloak color, and other stuff like that. I know of one that to me looks pretty close, and i cant argue with the price. also where can i get a right hand glove. and with me i kind of get stuck on the tiny details so when i get closer to completion i would like to get contacts close to Anakins Evil eyes. so if anyone has any info please share.

thanks

has been edited to meet forum rules and regulations, :unsure sorry, careful will be next time

Rubies makes a glove that looks pretty good when moded.

There is a thread on theforce.net in the costuming section completley devoted to this costume, I think they are having an accurate glove made too.

welcome aboard jokawild,

While your not supposed to mention Live auctions on the board I know you didnt supply a link which is good so keep that in mind plus I do know the auction your talking about and he's offering 22 sets of this costume so I dont think the mods will mind. just keep this as a heads up.

Also in conjunction with the question,

I think what you also felt like asking is what exactly is an accurate costume supposed to be as far as boot color and outer robe color.
please elaborate on your needs.

BTW welcome aboard CJ
an 18 yr old newbie

Lance aka CJ's old gezer :D :D :D

<div class='quotetop'>(jokawild @ Jun 22 2006, 05:19 PM) [snapback]1266127[/snapback]</div>
This will be my first jedi costume and im no where near an expert on the subject. wanted to know about how accurate Pan in the Box is off eBay to me it looks pretty close, and i cant argue with the price. also the auction doesn't include the right hand glove and was wondering where i could find one. and with me i kind of get stuck on the tiny details so when i get closer to completion i would like to get contacts close to Anakins Evil eyes. so if anyone has any info please share.

thanks
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>(LogansRunner @ Jun 22 2006, 06:15 PM) [snapback]1266180[/snapback]</div>
Rubies makes a glove that looks pretty good when moded.

There is a thread on theforce.net in the costuming section completley devoted to this costume, I think they are having an accurate glove made too.
[/b]

thanks ill check it out

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back