AMT is down for a bit...

Eaglewood

Sr Member
Hello all,
I just wanted to inform everyone that until further notice I will not be able to entertain any projects that have to do with the AMT spray on metallizing. I am still able to do the castings and CNC work, but due to circumstances beyond my control--the AMT spray metal projects have to be put on hold.

I apologize for this and will let everyone know when I have the capability to continue with this process.

Please contact me if you need any further information.

Thanks all

Clay

Originally posted by appliedmetal@Dec 30 2005, 01:22 PM
Hello all,
I just wanted to inform everyone that until further notice I will not be able to entertain any projects  that have to do with the AMT spray on metallizing. I am still able to do the castings and CNC work, but due to circumstances beyond my control--the AMT spray metal projects have to be put on hold.

I apologize for this and will let everyone know when I have the capability to continue with this process.

Please contact me if you need any further information.

Thanks all

Clay
[snapback]1146820[/snapback]​

Just noticed that this one was still here--Everything is fine here now--back up to speed.

For all of you athat are inquiring about the tiny pieces for Star Trec guns, etc out of plastic,
The problem that I have is that for me to do smaller parts like this and be able to be cost effective, I need to do a LOT of them at one time. Due to the way I have to mix the material I cant just mix enought to do a piece here or a piece there. . Additionally, some of the smaller pieces are a real bear to get polished up in the close detailed areas, and I usually end up cutting through the material and have to start all over.

So that being said, If it is like a coin or something like that--No problem--but if you get down to small ribbed items with lots of nooks and crannies--Paint is probably the way to go.

So anyone that has PM or emailed me about thest types of items--Sorry--but I would rather turn them down than not give you back something that was awesome..

Thanks

Appliedmetal.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back