Ammo pouch ID help needed - Total Recall 1990

luke moonwalker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry for the horrible images, but does anyone recognize the logo on this ammo pouch from Total Recall? Thanks for any help!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Awesome. Thanks guys. Will get a time on the best shot of it Mike and appreciate that... Need a BluRay in the PC, hehe. I've been cruising google images for all the major brands without much luck, but am also sure styles have changed over the years and catching vintage one is tough. I just got a screen used costume, but missing the pouches. Fingers crossed :)

Looks like it's part of the leg holster. My best guess is the Smith & Wesson logo, but that is just a guess. Just because it's circular.

Attachments

• shot0011.jpg
    shot0011.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 124
  • shot0010.jpg
    shot0010.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 127
Not even sure what it's made of. Leather, plastic, metal? You could try to limit your searches to holsters made before 1990, or check through old catalogs purchased on eBay or such... Or ask your gun buddies...

Alternatively, you could 'fake it' with the 'Mars & Moons' logo as seen on the berets & patches. Might be a good place holder, anyway.

That isn't a pouch it's the loop around the belt of the drop holster if im not mistaken. That part would stay on the belt and the rest come off via the quick connect right below it.

Good call with the possibly fudging on the Mars and Moons... and agreed the plastic clip below is the disconnect. I've seen others this style, but just a nylon loop at the top for the most part. And believe me, I have been digging through every google image search I could think of so far :)

Just was hoping it was a "Yeah that's an XYZ logo" to narrow it even futher. Still have fingers crossed... Will probably wind up just going the close enough with a little bit o custom at the top.

Thanks again :thumbsup

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back