Amazon's The Expanse

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Laspector

Master Member
So, I am currently watching this season. What is the deal with the sub titles? Anytime something 'written' is on the screen I get these sub titles in some language I am not familiar with. Any way to get rid of these? I can't seem to figure it out.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Riceball

Master Member
So, I am currently watching this season. What is the deal with the sub titles? Anytime something 'written' is on the screen I get these sub titles in some language I am not familiar with. Any way to get rid of these? I can't seem to figure it out.
You must have accidentally turned the subtitles on or maybe it was automatic if you're using a VPN? Regardless, to turn off subtitles you need to go into the menu when the video is playing, the one that brings up the X-Ray and scrolling options. Going up or down (forget which) in that menu should bring up the language and subtitles options.

Cephus

Sr Member
Making non white characters into white women (like they did with Ade)? Or gender bending a previously male character?
I don't really care about gender bending if, and only if, they are going after the best available actor with no agenda behind it but they never do. It's always an agenda to blame. So long as Hollywood is wandering around with a checklist and not just making the best shows they can, they're in trouble.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.