Amazing Spider-Man 2 Build - jarradlm

Oh man! Nightmare! :(
So sorry to hear about that.

Try to sew it together lightly(with minor stitching) so you can see if next one will fit you before laying down all that puff paint work.
I don't understand why so many of you use a seamstress, It can't be that hard to sew together a suit? Or is because you don't own a sewing machine?
Very cool suit, good job on it.

Yeah, it was a huge bummer.

Good suggestion, but it's quite a complex pattern - not like the standard 'Raimi' patterns a lot of people use. This suit should fit me because before ordering it I had to provide my waist and height measurements. My mother has a lot of experience with sewing, even sewed her own wedding dress, but she doesn't want to sew one of my suits incase she messes it up. Many of us go with a seamstress because I assume, like me, not a lot of us have little to no experience sewing. Thanks for the compliments!

Ok, I see. Thanks for the reply.
I just guess I'm one of those who always think "how hard can it be?" and go ahead doing it myself =)
And I'm always confident I can make it, until I'm proven wrong. Sure, some things ended in mishaps etc, but most of the time things work out well.

Your suit, is it much larger or could there be a chance for you to sew it in?

Ok, I see. Thanks for the reply.
I just guess I'm one of those who always think "how hard can it be?" and go ahead doing it myself =)
And I'm always confident I can make it, until I'm proven wrong. Sure, some things ended in mishaps etc, but most of the time things work out well.

Your suit, is it much larger or could there be a chance for you to sew it in?

Good question, but it's too small. At this point if it was too large I would have looked at taking it in.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back