Hey hunters!
Do yah know any alternatives for
a Latex Muscle suit?
Cause we don't have some liquid latex
here in the philippines...
So do you know anything that can make
the same thing like yours guys??..
and also for cheap...

i read in the forum that oneuglymf did his with a "lycra bodysuit". I have never tried it. The other option is possibly getting latex shipped in from abroad. I am sure someone could mail you some, but it would depend on how much you would want to spend.

What about keeping it simple and just going with a muscle suit. It's not shiny, but there have been great examples of Rambo being painted up. With the netting you get an even better effect.

Ya, u can find muscle suits that are made of foam...like Halloween costumes....u can just add the paint job to that..it wont have the authentic real look that latex can give u but it works...one of the guys i went to NYC comicon with last weekend had a suit that was a muscle suit just painted up and looked great...especially with a lot of armor..if u do that helps too

Those seem like your best options. The only thing that will give it a real flesh look is either silicone (which is more expensive) or latex. But doing a good paint job on a muscle suit will give you a good effect and people will to amazed by the costume as a whole to realize it isn't latex.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back