Limited Run Alternate ROTJ Style arrow plate for romans V4: transferred to knullzero

Hi all, just checking in while I’m still out of town:
If you were put on the list please see that knullzero is currently taking payments for the plates and/or arrows... enabling him to ship them just as soon as that happens.

He’s honoring my original quote but yall can double check all the pricing in the updates at his thread here:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=286569

he’s doing payment with PayPal using email ID :
me@knullzero.com

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were put on the list please see that @knullzero is currently taking payments for the plates and/or arrows... enabling him to ship them just as soon as that happens.

He’s honoring my original quote but yall can double check all the pricing in the updates at his thread here:

me@knullzero.com
I checked out knullzero's thread, and since I don't want anything except the arrows & the plate, I don't know how much to send him exactly. What's the price for a set of arrows without the LEDs? And shipping a plate and arrows to Canada really is 15$?

If you were put on the list please see that @knullzero is currently taking payments for the plates and/or arrows... enabling him to ship them just as soon as that happens.

me@knullzero.com

Hi. Just about to send payment to knullzero but I need to check what the difference is between the original and you're triangle inserts? I will not be lighting them up and will be a static prop. Also what would the total cost inc. shipping to the UK?

Hi. Just about to send payment to knullzero but I need to check what the difference is between the original and you're triangle inserts? I will not be lighting them up and will be a static prop.
Good point. If it's at all possible, I'd like to see the pack of the custom inserts, too.

Looks like $6 base level plus the cost difference (not much) of an international stamp... unless you want tracking. I’d shoot him a PM.

I checked out knullzero's thread, and since I don't want anything except the arrows & the plate, I don't know how much to send him exactly. What's the price for a set of arrows without the LEDs? And shipping a plate and arrows to Canada really is 15$?

I'm going to honor BRRogers initial price estimate of $5 per plate. If you are in on my PCB run and that's all that needs to be paid for please send that and in the notes mentioned that you've already paid for everything else and this is just to complete the order.

For those that are not in on my original run in addition to the $5 for the plate it will be $6 for the inserts (less resin used plus no LEDs being sent). I still need to work out shipping. If I'm sending just a plate and the triangle inserts then this can probably just go in an envelope with standard postage but wouldn't have any tracking. For international orders that are plates/inserts only I need to figure that one out as well. Any order that has a BRRogers component won't be going out until next week anyway since I won't get the plates until late Friday.

Hey everyone, I'm trying to sort out the shipping costs. I know everyone wants it cheap, and I want to make it as cheap as possible. According to the USPS site if it's not documents it has to go as a package, and that's where you see the $15 cost come from on my other thread. I'm able to generate shipping labels from home for most things but this is not one of them. As soon as I can get time to go to the post office I'll validate what the options are. Unfortunately there is only one post office here servicing multiple towns so it's not an easy in and out.

If you just tape the plate to a printed paypal receipt (along with a few extra sheets of paper for support) and tri-fold it, it should mail just fine with a single stamp. There are much bulkier add-ins sent in standard mail all the time (think about credit cards, large documents, greeting cards, mini calendars, etc). This is assuming you're sending only a plate with none of your printed LED lenses...

Edit: Sorry, just realized you might be talking about international? Then it's trickier, yeah

If you just tape the plate to a printed paypal receipt (along with a few extra sheets of paper for support) and tri-fold it, it should mail just fine with a single stamp. There are much bulkier add-ins sent in standard mail all the time (think about credit cards, large documents, greeting cards, mini calendars, etc). This is assuming you're sending only a plate with none of your printed LED lenses...

Edit: Sorry, just realized you might be talking about international? Then it's trickier, yeah

Yeah, the last time I went to the Post Office I had everything packaged in a heavy padded mailer and they told me it had to go as a parcel. I just got some bubble envelopes in so I am going to go back and try that. The inserts are small enough that I don't think they will be discernible in the bubble mailer. If that works then I am hoping for First Class mail at $1 US and $3 international, no tracking. I was able to clear my work calendar this morning so I will go to the Post Office and get confirmation and update everyone.

I just got back from the Post Office (and UPS and FedEx)... My bubble mailer method did not work. The only way they will send the plate and inserts is as a parcel. The explanation I was given was that if the mailer has any rigid parts whatsoever it cannot be considered an envelope, regardless of the weight.

So here are the rates:

US (standard): $3.00
US (Priority Mail): $7.00
Canada: $11
Mexico: $13
All other International: $15

Please make sure your RPF username and address is included in the notes section.

It's absolutely ridiculous that a package under 1oz is going to cost so much to ship. I'm sorry but I don't have any way around this. UPS and FedEx rates were $50-$100.

If someone else here knows "one simple trick" on how we can bring the costs down please let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks again guys for your patience and understanding. Thanks especially again Paul knullzero for taking on the dispersal of this run. I’m still displaced on the Georgia coast (As an ornamental metalworker/fabricator/installer) a job got called up last minute for an “emergency completion” timeline so I’m basically here on an island until it’s done. At least the OT is nice but I miss my home and wife... and my lightsaber stuff... and decent signal :cry

Updated and consolidate list... If you see partially paid and don't know why please PM me so we can sort it out. If you have decided to drop off the run please let me know.
jenkinskiefer (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate tomm1999 (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate (Fully Paid & Shipped) cboath (RPF) - Full Set Wes Strickland (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) Super Serg (RPF) - Full Set Valyard177 (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) Mrtoad883 (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) Shawn Hull (FB) - Full Set (Partially Paid?) Rob Young (FB) - Full Set KyphoticJedi (RPF) - Full Set Goodie2325 (RPF) - PCB Only + Neopixel Adapters (Fully Paid & Shipped) halliwax (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) FRJOEBLACK (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate (Partially Paid) Jed King (FB) - Full Set propfactory (RPF) - Full Set, NeoPixel Adapters (Fully Paid & Shipped) @mike Furth (FB) - Full Set benhs1898 (RPF) - PCB Only (Fully Paid & Shipped) (BRRogers Plate?)
@Shameem Moshrefzadeh (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) Nnaut (RPF) - Full Set (Partially Paid) andrew25rs (RPF) - Full Set Conranc (RPF) - Full Set elsporto (RPF) - BRRogers Inserts, BRRogers Plate (Partially Paid) Scott DeBoer (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) Anakin Starkiller (RPF) - Inserts Only
@Brittain Woolley (FB) - Full Set Leon Skopilianos (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) Stefan Palatsides (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) MacCyber (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) treansorturi (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate (Fully Paid & Shipped) BRRogers (RPF) - (Fully Paid & Shipped) soulofche (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) Tenno Shikk (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) Sixth Element (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate (Partially Paid)
@0maxhebus (RPF) - Full Set jooblue (RPF) - Full Set terry Crowe (FB) - Full Set adan valera (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) timw1031 (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate Joek3rr (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate, NeoPixel Adapters (Fully Paid & Shipped)
@Sant Namkhan (FB) - Full Set Fluke Solo (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped) Planettera (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate, NeoPixel Adapters (Fully Paid & Shipped) E Williams (RPF) - BRRogers Plate (Fully Paid & Shipped) Filandrius (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts (Fully Paid & Shipped) Kylo1 (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts (Fully Paid) DarkJedi360 (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts (Partially Paid) Slave1 (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts Sammc1812 (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts mgoob (RPF) - BRRogers Plate Conranc (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts dr_slurpee (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts HSM (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts

- - - Updated - - -

Well that didn't work so well...

jenkinskiefer (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate
tomm1999 (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate (Fully Paid & Shipped)
cboath (RPF) - Full Set
Wes Strickland (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Super Serg (RPF) - Full Set
Valyard177 (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Mrtoad883 (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Shawn Hull (FB) - Full Set (Partially Paid?)
Rob Young (FB) - Full Set
KyphoticJedi (RPF) - Full Set
Goodie2325 (RPF) - PCB Only + Neopixel Adapters (Fully Paid & Shipped)
halliwax (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
FRJOEBLACK (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate (Partially Paid)
Jed King (FB) - Full Set
propfactory (RPF) - Full Set, NeoPixel Adapters (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Mike Furth (FB) - Full Set
benhs1898 (RPF) - PCB Only (Fully Paid & Shipped) (BRRogers Plate?)
Shameem Moshrefzadeh (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Nnaut (RPF) - Full Set (Partially Paid)
andrew25rs (RPF) - Full Set
Conranc (RPF) - Full Set
elsporto (RPF) - BRRogers Inserts, BRRogers Plate (Partially Paid)
Scott DeBoer (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Anakin Starkiller (RPF) - Inserts Only
Brittain Woolley (FB) - Full Set
Leon Skopilianos (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Stefan Palatsides (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
MacCyber (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
treansorturi (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate (Fully Paid & Shipped)
BRRogers (RPF) - (Fully Paid & Shipped)
soulofche (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Tenno Shikk (FB) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Sixth Element (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate (Partially Paid)
0maxhebus (RPF) - Full Set
jooblue (RPF) - Full Set
Terry Crowe (FB) - Full Set
adan valera (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
timw1031 (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Platee
Joek3rr (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate, NeoPixel Adapters (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Sant Namkhan (FB) - Full Set
Fluke Solo (RPF) - Full Set (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Planettera (RPF) - Full Set, Both Styles, BRRogers Plate, NeoPixel Adapters (Fully Paid & Shipped)
E Williams (RPF) - BRRogers Plate (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Filandrius (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts (Fully Paid & Shipped)
Kylo1 (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts (Fully Paid)
DarkJedi360 (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts (Partially Paid)
Slave1 (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts
Sammc1812 (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts
mgoob (RPF) - BRRogers Plate
Conranc (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts
dr_slurpee (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts
HSM (RPF) - BRRogers Plate plus inserts

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back