Limited Run Alternate ROTJ Style arrow plate for romans V4: transferred to knullzero

Re: Alternate ROTJ Style arrow plate for Roman’s V4

knullzero Can you put me down for a set of BRRogers inserts please

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey gang sorry for the disappearing act! Work has had me out of town the past couple weeks.

In the process of cleaning them it’s been discovered that the laser cut out from front to back was a slightly skewed so it seems that each plate may require some additional filing with a triangle file to ensure the arrows from knullzero fit through back to front. Not a big deal (aluminum is soft).

Im trying to get these finished with cleanup tonight so I can countersink them all tomorrow to have them ready to go.

now I have a question for everybody. Since most of y’all are getting the arrows for the plates would it be preferable for me to ship all of them to knullzero so that you can get the whole a kit from him with full tracking?
Im kind of pitching this to him at the same time.. sorry for any confusion.

73CEAB9F-2552-4D69-BE1A-E3E88464C223.jpeg
#30 cleaned up, countersunk (well, technically counterbored and softened), and buffed with a scotchbrite. The screws were all tested with the plate so fitment should be just fine. The only thing that might have to happen is some shaving on the backside of the triangles for the led inserts as mentioned above.

Again, lemme guys know if you’d rather me ship the bundle to knullzero to alleviate some of the shipping cost while getting the arrows from him.

View attachment 801724
#30 cleaned up, countersunk (well, technically counterbored and softened), and buffed with a scotchbrite. The screws were all tested with the plate so fitment should be just fine. The only thing that might have to happen is some shaving on the backside of the triangles for the led inserts as mentioned above.

Again, lemme guys know if you’d rather me ship the bundle to knullzero to alleviate some of the shipping cost while getting the arrows from him.

I think whatever is easiest for you the two of you. And do we have a way to send payments yet?

I think whatever is easiest for you the two of you. And do we have a way to send payments yet?

Not just yet... I’m not asking anyone to send payments until these last logistics are worked out.

Hey gang sorry for the disappearing act! Work has had me out of town the past couple weeks.

In the process of cleaning them it’s been discovered that the laser cut out from front to back was a slightly skewed so it seems that each plate may require some additional filing with a triangle file to ensure the arrows from knullzero fit through back to front. Not a big deal (aluminum is soft).

Im trying to get these finished with cleanup tonight so I can countersink them all tomorrow to have them ready to go.

now I have a question for everybody. Since most of y’all are getting the arrows for the plates would it be preferable for me to ship all of them to knullzero so that you can get the whole a kit from him with full tracking?
Im kind of pitching this to him at the same time.. sorry for any confusion.

Plates are looking great!! I would prefer receiving the whole kit in one shipment from knullzero if that's ok

Last edited:

One shipment works for me as well (although I understand if that's ultimately not doable.)

I'll join in with others and vote for one shipment if possible. Thank you for allowing the dialog ...

I'm using the plate on a static/scratch build that uses vintage LEDs, so won't be getting any of the knullzero parts.

Hi guys:

After talking to knullzero i believe it will be in everyone’s general best interest if I ship him the full 30 pieces after all ; and allow him to take payments and do the shipping.
I’m so sorry for any confusion or frustration, but part of this change is primarily to alleviate my ablity to get these out properly due to my work schedule. (My work has had me on out-of town installs the past couple weeks and I found out yesterday I’ll be expected to be out again the next few weeks as well... ug.) Not to mention being in the midst of trying to find a new home with my wife by April ; my time has been so very scarce to do this well.

Those are going to be shipped asap tomorrow

I greatly appreciate your patience and especially Paul’s for putting up with me.

from knullzero ‘s thread...

Everyone who has contacted me via PM or posted on the thread has been included in the updated list in the first post... to be used as reference for the parts.

Another quick update... For those who have paid, some orders (ones without Neopixel holders or BRRogers style inserts) went out today and should have received tracking. If you order has original style inserts only and Neopixel holders, the orders will go out Wednesday. I reformulated the hilt side connectors and I'm using a different resin than the blade side and trust me it's worth the wait. If your order had BRRogers style inserts the wait will be a little longer. BRRogers is going to send me all of the plates to distribute so those will need to arrive first. You will also need to pay me for the plates instead of him. We're still working out some details but once it's all settled he should update his thread with this info. For non-US orders that have paid; I will get these out sometime this week provided all of the other details have fallen in place. This run has become pretty complicated with all of the different options so I apologize for any delay in getting you your stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting similar info in this thread as well as my run thread.

I'm going to honor BRRogers initial price estimate of $5 per plate. If you are in on my PCB run and that's all that needs to be paid for please send that and in the notes mentioned that you've already paid for everything else and this is just to complete the order.

For those that are not in on my original run in addition to the $5 for the plate it will be $6 for the inserts (less resin used plus no LEDs being sent). I still need to work out shipping. If I'm sending just a plate and the triangle inserts then this can probably just go in an envelope with standard postage but wouldn't have any tracking. For international orders that are plates/inserts only I need to figure that one out as well. Any order that has a BRRogers component won't be going out until next week anyway since I won't get the plates until late Friday.

I realize now I never posted any photos of the BRRogers plate (I received one early to test fit inserts) and inserts so here a few:

IMG_9370.jpg IMG_9371.jpg

Thanks everyone for their patience.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back