Limited Run Alternate ROTJ Style arrow plate for romans V4: transferred to knullzero

Re: Alternate Control box arrow plate for Roman’s V4

Hoping to get a finalized quote this week guys.
Should include the divided cost from the local shop, the materials to ship, and of course your shipping label depends on your location... although I might try and just do it in a letter envelope with stamps to keep the cost down.

Ive been trying to make sure to mention I’m using a local shop, this not being outsourced for example means the parts might be more like $5 than $1. Hope that’s ok

Re: Alternate ROTJ Style arrow plate for Roman’s V4

Can you please list the dimensions of this part as I'd like to see if it will fit on the box I have (don't know who made it).

Picked up the plates yesterday. After some cleanup and hole countersinking I’m really pleased.
spacially it’s really not a lot of adjustment but I think it’s the best compromise.
I’m sending one to knullzero to work out SLA printed Triangles for it to work with his PCB. We’ll continue talking about the best way to package and ship these for those who want them.

romans placed next to it to compare.
D3445792-EC72-4958-B323-8E0FA933546E.jpeg390564C2-D702-4F71-87C5-DDF30409AFD6.jpeg378379D7-6217-4176-8D90-6EC89B6164CC.jpegC6630DED-D85F-4BA1-AD21-AFE86439FBDB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

I’m starting to clean up and test these to make sure they all work.
Compulsory shot of Romans arrows sanded and inserted to give a better idea of the final result.
i was getting worried I might’ve made the arrows a hair too small but with the triangles actually inserted they appear larger and really hit what I was going for :)
9E266E05-D54F-41B0-AF0F-B26CA5FB2667.jpeg

I'm interested if there are still spaces available.

Thanks guys: Trying to find time to get all these cleaned up-- my wife and I are in a period of transition so I'm a little crunched but it's a good time to go ahead and fill out the list for those who have expressed interest. After beginning the cleanup and seeing what postage will cost I'm asking $5.00 for US shipment and $6 for international to include that postage. UNLESS you want a track-able bubble mailer which I've still got to figure out (I don't think it would be too different?).

Knullzero's set is already on its way out to get fitted & tested for custom arrows, stay tuned between the either of us for updates on the matching arrows there.

1. Knullzero
2. jenkinskiefer
3. timw1031
4. Filandrius
5. tomm1999
6. benhs1898
7. HSM
8. Valyard177
9. dr_slurpee
10. aeseven7
11. Planettera
12. Goodie2325
13. FRJOEBLACK
14. Conranc
15. DarkJedi360
16. mgoob
17. Masefield
18. Kylo1
19. Slave1
20. Joek3rr
21. adan valera
22. E Williams
23. Treansorturi

Last edited:

Please put me down for a whole set as well! I'm going all ROTJ with my V4, so this seems like the perfect add-on!

Thanks so much for doing this!

A quick clarification, if you please. Will this setup work with the knullzero run? Or will it need to be modified in some way? Just wanting to make sure I understand how these two will work together (or not) before I tell you I am interested and ready for payment. Thank you!

This arrow plate is a separate piece; whereas Knullzero is on board to make the arrows for these available since they are a different size than the original Romans. In terms of the PCB he’s doing I have a feeling it will work fine but he’s getting the first sample plate to fiddle with so we’ll find out for sure soon. I realize the logistics have been confusing but the $5 is for just the plate alone. Once the green/red arrows are worked out we’ll determine if you get them shipped with my plate (with a pricing adjust) or directly from him (which would probably be the most cost effective)

@BBRogers and knullzero ... thanks for taking the time to innovate and make this easier. Once you have all of the logistics determined, can you please let folks know so we can make an educated decision? I want it to be clear for mer personally that I will be doing this, just waiting to figure out exactly which ones to go with. Thank you!

This arrow plate is a separate piece; whereas Knullzero is on board to make the arrows for these available since they are a different size than the original Romans. In terms of the PCB he’s doing I have a feeling it will work fine but he’s getting the first sample plate to fiddle with so we’ll find out for sure soon. I realize the logistics have been confusing but the $5 is for just the plate alone. Once the green/red arrows are worked out we’ll determine if you get them shipped with my plate (with a pricing adjust) or directly from him (which would probably be the most cost effective)

@BBRogers and @knullzero ... thanks for taking the time to innovate and make this easier. Once you have all of the logistics determined, can you please let folks know so we can make an educated decision? I want it to be clear for mer personally that I will be doing this, just waiting to figure out exactly which ones to go with. Thank you!

A quick clarification, if you please. Will this setup work with the knullzero run? Or will it need to be modified in some way? Just wanting to make sure I understand how these two will work together (or not) before I tell you I am interested and ready for payment. Thank you!

To try and answer some questions here; BRRogers please jump in here if I am off in any way...

The inserts I'll make for this plate should work fine with my PCB setup. I'll be making them this week and will post pictures when I have them done.

Logistics wise if you are in on my PCB run and have chosen the inserts you can choose the style you want (original or BRRogers or both if you want for a little extra) and I'll mail them to you with the PCB and BRRogers can mail you the plate. For those not on my order but want the inserts to go with the plate BRRogers and I need to work that out still.

I think I got it. Would you please put me on your list, as I am going to get both. Thanks!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back