Interest ALL METAL CNC Aluminum/Steel EE-3 BOBA FETT BLASTER PROP PROJECT

Really happy that it still was possible to jump aboard for the ESB run. :)

=> Manny, is there a rough idea when delivery is planned ?

P.S.: Yikes, the Venezuala news _is_ unsettling.

Good afternoon to everybody. I apologize for been away for so many weeks. As you already know my wife and I are supporting our families at Venezuela and the situation got a lot worse. I also was sick for 10 days with a severe bronchitis and I had to work on other customers pending orders. The Machine Shop is had to stop all the jobs for for three weeks to finish a job for a military contractor. This week I will have more pictures and I will be able to give you guys a completion date. The machine shop also decided to make a total of 20 Blasters, which mean that they will be extras available. Rest assure that this EE-3 Blaster run will meet and exceed your expectations. I am sorry for the delay, and I truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Good afternoon to everybody. I apologize for been away for so many weeks. As you already know my wife and I are supporting our families at Venezuela and the situation got a lot worse. I also was sick for 10 days with a severe bronchitis and I had to work on other customers pending orders. The Machine Shop is had to stop all the jobs for for three weeks to finish a job for a military contractor. This week I will have more pictures and I will be able to give you guys a completion date. The machine shop also decided to make a total of 20 Blasters, which mean that they will be extras available. Rest assure that this EE-3 Blaster run will meet and exceed your expectations. I am sorry for the delay, and I truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

So glad you're feeling better! Bronchitis ain't fun, & maaan is it hard to get rid of (at least for me). & Venezuela... it seems like it's only getting worse everyday. Now they have no power. Really hoping your family can get out of there safely, & soon.

Very happy this project is still able to move closer to completion. Looking forward to seeing the updates.

Take care man!

Hello Portumac,

Which version are you going to have extras of?

Hi, I apologize for the long delay and for not been able to post an update for so long. Besides all the personal problems my wife and I are dealing with the critical situation of our families at Venezuela I have an commitment with all you that accept to join in our run and is Andy Meyers and I our responsibility to honor the completion of these project. The machine shop had a problem with one of their big jobs they were working for a military contractor and put all the rest of the jobs on hold. Something went wrong with the tolerances and the design of one of the parts they were making and caused a domino effect on the other jobs including our blasters. Tomorrow I will stop by at the machine shop to inspect their progress. I been in constant communication with the owner of the machine shop for the past three weeks asking here for a date, we are at the complete mercy of his shop, the blaster are about 65% now. The leather slings are done and weathered for the ESB Blaster versions, and Andy and I will be finishing all the wood stocks next week. Here are some pictures of the slings and the wood stocks.

I will give a solid date tomorrow or Wednesday the latest just in case I can't do it tomorrow.

I thank you again for your patient and understanding.

Sincerely,

Manny.

Attachments

• 20190502_115758.jpg
    20190502_115758.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 178
  • 20190502_115733.jpg
    20190502_115733.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 191
  • 20190520_072852.jpg
    20190520_072852.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 163
Thanks for the update! You & your family are frequently in my prayers. I hope everyone is safe & well.
Hopefully the shop can get things turned around quickly. I'll look on the positive side... 65% is over halfway done ;) (y)

Hi, thank you for your understanding and patience. Here are some more pictures. The bodies of the blasters will be machines next week. They are working on the "T" Tracks for the barrel of the ROTJ version. All the barrel tips are done. Here are some pictures. I will take more pictures next week and I will ask for a completion date too.

Manny.

Attachments

• 20190521_115521.jpg
    20190521_115521.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 169
  • 20190521_120847.jpg
    20190521_120847.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 172
  • 20190521_120852.jpg
    20190521_120852.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180
  • 20190521_120859.jpg
    20190521_120859.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 171
Hi, thank you for your understanding and patience. Here are some more pictures. The bodies of the blasters will be machines next week. They are working on the "T" Tracks for the barrel of the ROTJ version. All the barrel tips are done. Here are some pictures. I will take more pictures next week and I will ask for a completion date too.

Manny.
I've been waiting patiently so far and is happy to see it's nearly completed. Can't wait to get mine

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I know how badly you guys want to see this Blaster in person, believe me I do too, I want one for my collection too (ROTJ version). Is been over two years trying to get this project rolling. The owner of the machine shop (TMM) is a very nice person, he is sorry that it took all this long, and even that I want him to rush he couldn't because of the military contractors. This is a complex prop to produce, there are so many parts. You guys will receive your Blasters pre-assembled, they will be easy to put together.

With everything you've been going through in your personal life? My hat's off to you for even being able to continue the project.
The photos of the parts look great!
In the meantime, my thoughts & prayers are still with your family & their safety.

I apologize for been away for this long. My wife's father suffered a stroke 3 days before Father's day, he is at Venezuela and we had to rush to buy a wheelchair, a walker and medicines since these cannot be purchased there. The Blasters are scheduled to be ready by the first and second week of August. The machine shop is working on the blaster bodies. The last parts to be finished will be the "T" Tracks, we basically want to finish all the Webley & Scott Replicas first and them pre-assemble them with either the ESB and the ROTJ Blaster parts including the "T" Tracks. I will posting more pictures next week. Andrew Meyers and I will be finishing all the Ash wood stocks in the next couple of weeks so we can have those assembled with the aluminum brackets. I understand you guys can't wait to receive your Blasters, we understand your concerns and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Manny

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back