aliens nostromo

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

boatbuilder1

hey this ia weird for me since I am not a fan of these movies but the fx miniatures are way cool
is there a site devoted to these ships I have very little info and I was thinking of adding this subject to my already long and impossible to find time to to build list
also if someone can supply a scale for the "real" craft I would appreciate it

charlie

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

roguemodeler

I have commissioned several models from a professional in Canada. Robert is the defacto expert on the Nostromo, and is right now building a 3' Nostromo for me. The site is www.nostromobuilders.tk He is always happy to answer questions. Go to the Nostromo III pages and see the work. He has also done the 4 footer and 2 footer.

boatbuilder1

hey thanks alot
this is perfect I was thinking a 2 footer with lights and propel gas jets

thank you very much appreciated

charlie