ALIENS cast reunion video

blewis17

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
(SORRY - originally posted in the O.T.)

here

'Aliens': The cast reunites! -- VIDEO | Inside Movies | EW.com

Michael Biehn looks a little bit rough.

Get the magazine - it also includes an Office Space cast reunion!

They're all looking rough except Sigourney. Even Cameron looks rougher than normal. The last thing I saw Bill Paxton in was Twisters, i know he was in Titanic but they've all kind of fallen off the map except Lance and Sigourney.

I'd hire 'em all back and pick up 25 years later after ALIENS ignoring
all the crap films after.
Hudson didn't die, he was able to resist and escape the warriors
and ride out the explosion in the derelict ship, he learned to survive
and quit whining and got rescued. The experience had a massive
effect on him. General Hudson has some
scores to settle 25 years later when the homeworld is found. :p

I actually like this plot. If Ripley can return 50+ times...why not a real (movie) soldier?

I could see a but of 'starship troopers' in this too in a homeworld invasion. Perhaps Hudson still hasnt learned all his leassons....bites off a bit more than he can chew.

I'd hire 'em all back and pick up 25 years later after ALIENS ignoring
all the crap films after.
Hudson didn't die, he was able to resist and escape the warriors
and ride out the explosion in the derelict ship, he learned to survive
and quit whining and got rescued. The experience had a massive
effect on him. General Hudson has some
scores to settle 25 years later when the homeworld is found. :p

I had to invent an ALIEN III flick in my head as a rabid fan of the first two because I couldn't accept the other sequals. :lol

One thing that is pretty certain, almost all fans want to see more Colonial Marines in action.

I sat about 3 rows behind Bill Paxton at the Spiderman 3 premier in New York, he looked an absolute mess then, even all spruced up it was a worry to see.

Bill Paxton's starting to looking like that toad monster thing from Weird Science:

52199.6a00d83451b05569e20133edbc8aec970b-450wi.jpg

J/K, lol.

In all seriousness, it's nice to see them do a reunion. Aliens is one of my favorite movies. I so want someone to retcon Alien 3 and 4 and do a story about a grown up Newt; maybe she's a space marine or something.

Its funny because I was thinking of this film the other day. I mean Cameron really brought out the best in everyone. I will share a story, I had a buddy of mine sum this film up one time and he said "think about it, you can walk into any bar and drop a few lines of this movie, and odds are someone will know it." I have tested this out over the years and it is really weird how true that is. Especially Hudson of course. "I don't know if you been keeping up on current events, but we just got out asses kicked!!" :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back