ALIEN - Ridley Scott's "Prometheus" - Trailer - Pistol Replica

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am a fan of the total ALIEN Universe and of course collect the heck out of anything Alien. Here is a "best guess" to help identify the original prop gun used in the micro second "PROMETHEUS" trailer -

I know it is CRAZY to want the prop BEFORE the movie comes out in June 2012 - :confused - But I don't want to wait until the last minute. :love

Ideas ? Comments?

Gordon

Last edited:
Re: ALIEN - Ridley Scott's "Prometheus" - Trailer - Pistol Replicaan

Close, Gordon. I'm almost 100% sure it's a Walther GSP Expert. I'm actually currently talking to someone who may be willing to sell his, though it's a little early for me to be sure enough to make the purchase. Either way I really want to make/offer it.

Shawn

Re: ALIEN - Ridley Scott's "Prometheus" - Trailer - Pistol Replicaan

Close, Gordon. I'm almost 100% sure it's a Walther GSP Expert. I'm actually currently talking to someone who may be willing to sell his, though it's a little early for me to be sure enough to make the purchase. Either way I really want to make/offer it.

Shawn

Shawn - put me down for one !! :love

I was hoping that would be what you would say that !! :love

I need to put the Prometheus pistol replica prop next to your ALIEN NOSTROMO pistol prop in my collection. I liked the design on this Prometheus pistol from the trailer. :love

So Far I LOVE the trailer - set design - costumes - cast - and there must be some REPLICA Props !

Maybe you can start an Interest Thread in the Junkyard !

I was just trying to figure out what the base pistol might be. Hard to wait for the film. I have heard rumblings of a leaked workprint DVD transfer - I bought a copy - it turned out to be an 1979 -ALIEN workprint - added scenes - some sections had no soundtrack or sound effects.

Now I just have to wait ..... :cool

Thanks.

Gordon

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back