ALIEN - Ridley Scott's "Prometheus" - Trailer - Pistol Replica

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Harada357, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Harada357

Harada357 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am a fan of the total ALIEN Universe and of course collect the heck out of anything Alien. Here is a "best guess" to help identify the original prop gun used in the micro second "PROMETHEUS" trailer -

I know it is CRAZY to want the prop BEFORE the movie comes out in June 2012 - :confused - But I don't want to wait until the last minute. :love

Ideas ? Comments?

Gordon

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  2. morganthirteen

morganthirteen Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Re: ALIEN - Ridley Scott's "Prometheus" - Trailer - Pistol Replicaan

Close, Gordon. I'm almost 100% sure it's a Walther GSP Expert. I'm actually currently talking to someone who may be willing to sell his, though it's a little early for me to be sure enough to make the purchase. Either way I really want to make/offer it.

Shawn

3. Harada357

Harada357 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Re: ALIEN - Ridley Scott's "Prometheus" - Trailer - Pistol Replicaan

Shawn - put me down for one !! :love

I was hoping that would be what you would say that !! :love

I need to put the Prometheus pistol replica prop next to your ALIEN NOSTROMO pistol prop in my collection. I liked the design on this Prometheus pistol from the trailer. :love

So Far I LOVE the trailer - set design - costumes - cast - and there must be some REPLICA Props !

Maybe you can start an Interest Thread in the Junkyard !

I was just trying to figure out what the base pistol might be. Hard to wait for the film. I have heard rumblings of a leaked workprint DVD transfer - I bought a copy - it turned out to be an 1979 -ALIEN workprint - added scenes - some sections had no soundtrack or sound effects.

Now I just have to wait ..... :cool

Thanks.

Gordon

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012