Alien Non-Canon Crew Patch

DatCroissantBoi

just throwing this little idea out. i like the look of the triangular patches that you see in the film, and thought it would be cool to design one for canada even thought it’s not canon, what are your thoughts?
C75EBEE4-1EF1-49D3-BA52-5A70318ABDAF.png
B01C3D7F-9CB7-40E6-A04B-F67D8541FDF9.jpeg

Very cool idea.

Are you aware of that some of the Alien/s costuming groups have done a similar sort of thing for the Colonial Marines?

CM Poster.jpg
Very much a work in progress, as these is not a complete set of all those that are kicking about - patch sets for USCM, UACM [Canada], UKCM & NZCM. I know there are Australian and German sets too (possibly others) but availability is limited for various reasons.

Last edited:
Nicely done, I'd like to see this completed.

It's a subtle distinction, but my project is more along the lines of "uniform from the ship Nostromo," rather than "Kane's uniform." So long as it looks like canon.

Very cool idea.

Are you aware of that some of the Alien/s costuming groups have done a similar sort of thing for the Colonial Marines?

View attachment 1327814
Very much a work in progress, as these is not a complete set of all those that are kicking about - patch sets for USCM, UACM [Canada], UKCM & NZCM. I know there's a Australian and German sets too (possibly others) but availability is limited for various reasons.
oh geez i didn’t know! i’m definitely gonna be looking more into that! thanks for the info!

Last edited:
This is a great idea! I'm a big fan of wider world stuff. I always approach movie costumes as "How would I look as an extra?". Much like my Alien: Isolation inspired flight suit, and the gear I'm gathering for an Alien Covenant costume.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back