ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

I have identified the belt buckles. Get this, they're ejection seat restraint buckles from an F-4 Phantom circa 1970's.
Image_Jul20_040_600.jpg

As you can see here, they used this whole portion on the original belt and just put a Weyland-Yutani tag over the original.
DSCN4583_600.jpg

Covenant Capture.JPG

Last edited:
voU8F7X.png

Another Adam Savage video for AC bout makeup effects.
Crop field scene.

kjn.png

- - - Updated - - -

still havent seen any good references for the backpacks </3
Guess ill have to wait for the Bluray to get out, or find a store thats selling the Art and Making of Alien Covenant

It's not a true bayonet as it's not attached to any sort of lug. Looks like a Chinese ebay skeletonized knife they jammed into the handguard.

Yea, thats quite a high res pic dayum
thanks Mike.

hopefully more will surface, so far i can only see the right side of the packs. still Cant tell what kind of pack it is,
Definitely military since its got the molle system.

There are so many 'coyote brown' molle packs out there I haven't even begun to look.

Oh and that knife was never ever used in 'Predator'. All the knives in Predator were hand made by an old friend of mine, Jack Crain of Weatherford Texas.

There are so many 'coyote brown' molle packs out there I haven't even begun to look.

Oh and that knife was never ever used in 'Predator'. All the knives in Predator were hand made by an old friend of mine, Jack Crain of Weatherford Texas.

Just saw it listed as such on a UK website, no idea of the origin of that claim,

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back