Airsoft Pulse Rifle - What battery do you use?

Lanboy

Sr Member
I'm building a pulse rifle using the G&P conversion kit and a Tokyo Marui M1A1. With the help of a few people on the RPF (thanks Calvin) I was able to obtain the hi-cap short magazine, but I still have a potential problem.

The battery pack that I have fits nicely into the stock of the M1A1, but I don't think it will fit into the cavity in the conversion kit. The instructions show a single stick battery, but after doing a little surfing on eBay I don't see any of the right volt/amp configuration with the same form factor.

To those of you who have finished this kit - what battery did you use, and where can I obtain one?

In airsoft terms its called an AK stick battery. Basically its the version that fits the original TM AKS. Its 8.4v, generally with a 600-1100 mah capacity depending on how much you want to spend.

Originally posted by Lanboy@Mar 14 2006, 07:04 PM
I thought Gary was out of the pulse rifle business...
[snapback]1205836[/snapback]​

Yeah, he is. That's how long it's been sitting on my workbench. :) I probably bought it 4-5 years ago. HAHAHAHA

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back