Airbrush

lordderak

Hey

Can anyone recommend a reliable airbrush, bought some cheap crap on eBay and was let down badly!!

Gonna need an iwata or panache now!!!!

paasche......or a badger,.....
both are quality,.....and semi-easy to use / clean,....

they got them at michaels / hobby lobby

maybe even model shops

I was initially checking out the Infinity 2 in 1 Airbrush from Harder Steenbeck , but had to succomb to finances and look elsewhere (Though, from what I've heard it's an AWESOME airbrush. Scott Marshall has been using one on his heads, from what I understand). At any rate, per George's (ptgreek) recommendation, I went with the Badger 360-1 Universal. Haven't gotten to play with it, yet, though; still need to go to Lowes and pick up the water trap I forgot to order. Ooops...

Derek, get an Iwata Cr Revalution that's what I have and it has never let me down, it's what I used on your suit that day, I touched it up for you. You can pick them up on ebay cheap enough.

Im using the Velocity from Badger's Renegade series, and i can highly recommend it. Its a high quality brush and personally ive found it great for beginners.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back