Airbrush

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lordderak

Hey

Can anyone recommend a reliable airbrush, bought some cheap crap on eBay and was let down badly!!

Gonna need an iwata or panache now!!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Philby

paasche......or a badger,.....
both are quality,.....and semi-easy to use / clean,....

they got them at michaels / hobby lobby

maybe even model shops

Darth Pinhead

I was initially checking out the Infinity 2 in 1 Airbrush from Harder Steenbeck , but had to succomb to finances and look elsewhere (Though, from what I've heard it's an AWESOME airbrush. Scott Marshall has been using one on his heads, from what I understand). At any rate, per George's (ptgreek) recommendation, I went with the Badger 360-1 Universal. Haven't gotten to play with it, yet, though; still need to go to Lowes and pick up the water trap I forgot to order. Ooops...

celtpred

Derek, get an Iwata Cr Revalution that's what I have and it has never let me down, it's what I used on your suit that day, I touched it up for you. You can pick them up on ebay cheap enough.

Replica

Im using the Velocity from Badger's Renegade series, and i can highly recommend it. Its a high quality brush and personally ive found it great for beginners.