Air soft question

greylocke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Where do most members source their airsoft weapons from? I've gotten some from hobbytron before and I am less than thrilled with the quality of the weapons or the service. With 4 boys I"d like something durable for them to play with plus good looking enough for me to use for my projects.

Just google "airsoft forum" and buy someones used gear. Most of the time, like with a car, the original owner has done upgrades and add ons to the item in question yet is selling it for half its original cost.

I generally use Airsoft Guns SHORTY USA

Beware though once you get away from the consumer level hobby ones, the 'pro' ones are in a different league, it's one thing to get hit on the skin with a cheap springer an entirely different thing to get hit from a high end electric or gas ;)

I use a combo of ebay for older out of production stuff such as my Tokyo Marui Spas-12, but I have also used Redwolf Airsoft, and airsoftforum.com's wanted section (the site is huge!)

I'd recommend all of the 3

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back