Air Brushes

I had everyone in my family try to put it in my god, I think I need a telescope to actually put the needle back in. Everything else is fine it's that one needle that simply does not fit back into place. O.O OMG just had a revelation. I think I can put it back together, i'll try tomorrow. I'll make the whole air brush and the add the needle thing at the end i'll see how it goes.

If you cant then try this cheep air brush I got off ebay
20150606_202811.jpg

O_O :eek:o That's something my misses would use!
XD LOOOL YOU REMINDED ME OF HER WITH THAT Cheers. :3
Made me happy during my late night work shift.

I know that feel. ^ I usually have to deal with Eastern Europeans. No offence to any Eastern Europeans here, my misses is from there. I have to tell them to come to the self scanner because they don't trust Machines. I just think to myself do these people lack common sense this is London no one has time to wait around to get served use a machine. But then again that's just me XD
9 languages learned in my 18 years of living gets annoying when you hear the wrong things. Ironically they are always talking about others, when they speak another language I am like oh you want the apple or thanks for the compliment and they are like O.O What the hell...
:'D I love it!

See how you get on with you air brush and if you need specific photos of the parts let me know. Iv not had any trouble with mine and iv been using it for a year or two, its not the best but it does the job for what I need and im no expert with them

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back