Unlimited Run Agents Of SHIELD Security Badge - Clear/Black/Grey/Theta

missed the update, so you have theta available? id go for 3.. shoot me a PM if available, and if I missed any that you made and I didn't buy...
thanks

I have both a Philly and a juno version of the Theta badge. I though a photo comparison might be helpful for some.

SHIELDTheta1.jpg

The left one is from juno, and the right one is Philly's

It is worth noting that juno sends a blue lanyard with her Theta (which I currently have attached to Phily's badge) http://www.therpf.com/member.php?u=50994 Both are cut clear acrylic base badges. The juno badge appears to be a color printed die cut film, covered with a thick clear film. I personally do not like the uneven surface of the clear film over the other sticker, and it dulls the black and blue portions significantly. Phily's Theta badge has a laser cut background, with color film to complete the design. I do prefer the overall look of the Phily Theta, with the small caveat that the black film for the "I" of the Theta is very delicate, and the edges can lift up easily. So there you go... pick the one that will serve your needs the best.

SHIELDTheta1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil,
I've been trying to get hold of you by e-mail but I haven't heard back, not sure if my e-mails are getting through or if you're just very busy.

Thanks
Jamie

These are available again, I had to take a short break while I moved to a bigger work unit but I'm back in action!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back