Unlimited Run Agents Of SHIELD Security Badge - Clear/Black/Grey/Theta

Philly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After seeing the box in yesterdays episode of AoS I want a box full of security badges, so I started with the 2 nearest the camera. The clear and the black :)

badge.jpg

I have also ordered the materials for the other badges but they will not be ready for a while.

They are £7 each plus postage which is:

UK: £1.50
EU: £2.70
USA: £3.80

Everywhere else just ask :)

Here is a picture and a picture of things to come!
IMG_6445.JPG
IMG_6443.JPG
IMG_6461.JPG
IMG_6480.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Agents Of SHIELD Security Badge - Clear/Black

Yea! I don't have to do them! I want two clear ones. PM on the way.

going to get one of each for sure. are you going to do the Theta Protocol one.
Theta_Lanyard.png

"Yea! I don't have to do them! I want two clear ones. PM on the way"

Are you serious? Looking forward to your project before this one stepped on yours. Kind of look at Bobatrek as the official source for these. As well my sourced photos posted for that project.

Thank you for the kind words tripoli, The rest of sure, Philly and I are working together on this to bring you the best repro available.

"Yea! I don't have to do them! I want two clear ones. PM on the way"

Are you serious? Looking forward to your project before this one stepped on yours. Kind of look at Bobatrek as the official source for these. As well my sourced photos posted for that project.

I was wondering when someone would do that box of badges......the first thing i thought when i saw the episode was "Oooooh, Rpf should have those soon!""

"Thank you for the kind words tripoli, The rest of sure, Philly and I are working together on this to bring you the best repro available."

All's good then. Board etiquette with so many new members has been lacking a bit, wanted that clear for all involved.

In for two of each myself.

Last edited:

In for 2 of each. PM you when I home to make arrangements.

ok well I would like 3 of each then (future ones as well)....shoot me a pm with total when you are ready....and ill paypal right away.. :)

Yes please 1 of each, clear black and theta protocol and I'm in the UK too.
Will the lanyard be included?
Thanks

Just a note on the Graphics for the bar code: It should probably be just a little less in height both size wise and in relation to the bottom. If you do have one of Bobatrek badges, try matching it up, you will see that there is just a bit more spacing between the shield logo and the coding bar. Ideally, it would be nice if they matched up.

Just a note on the Graphics for the bar code: It should probably be just a little less in height both size wise and in relation to the bottom. If you do have one of Bobatrek badges, try matching it up, you will see that there is just a bit more spacing between the shield logo and the coding bar. Ideally, it would be nice if they matched up.

How does it look on the new black image, I have adjusted the size to match those of bobatrek and adjusted the design. The new black ones look awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

OK, just pulled the actual screen shots up and did a layover, Bobatreks to the original had a more squared off badge, so throw out the matching up issue to his.
Screen accuracy, you have the rounded cornering correct which the old badges did not have, they were more squared off.
If you look at the screen shot of the new badges, you will see the edging of the Shield logo are closer to the edging of the badges. So the logo needs to be enlarged slightly. The bar code height will need to be thinned and brought closer to the bottom.

Yes! I'm psyched that someone is making these! Count me in for a clear and a black! Sending a pm now...

Can I just reserve one of each of the whole box now? haha.

I'm in. LMK payment method... I almost already sent money to bobatrek! haha

I'd like 1 clear and 1 black to start with. Let me know how to pay. Thanks!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back