Agents of SHIELD Prop Identification Assistance

interstait

Hello -
I recently watched Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 6 episode 9 Collision Course Pt 2
In the episode Sarge leaves an explosive device (nuclear bomb) in the truck to destroy the Shrike tower.
I want to build a replica of the device, but can’t seem to figure out what they used as the case. I’m attaching several images to see if anyone recognizes what it might be. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Tim
FDA63743-E428-4E37-B8DC-B4156F6A65B5.jpeg
F6BE2DBD-4498-489A-88D5-78D4AE7F75EF.jpeg
513A5E59-CE47-48CE-B2FB-FA4936B9F08A.jpeg
DE96484F-F145-4C17-B3A6-0455E0914860.jpeg

To be specific, I'm trying to identify the red item with the transparent window. I'm thinking it might be some sort of container from a bagless vacuum cleaner?

Any thoughts? Anyone?

Attachments

• 2156_517_H8.jpg
    2156_517_H8.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 107
To be specific, I'm trying to identify the red item with the transparent window. I'm thinking it might be some sort of container from a bagless vacuum cleaner?

Any thoughts? Anyone?
I agree, it definitely looks like a bagless vacuum cleaner dust collector. The one I have is red and has the same overall look as the prop.

Just watched the NYCC Prop store video with the Prop Master from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. talking about some of the props that they are auctioning off.

He says that its made from a underwater camera housing.

The video is set to when he starts talking about it.

Just watched the NYCC Prop store video with the Prop Master from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. talking about some of the props that they are auctioning off.

He says that its made from a underwater camera housing.

The video is set to when he starts talking about it.

Thank you for posting the video link.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back