Age of Ultron: Tony Stark Compression Shirt!!

Got mine in whoot! IMG_20150420_122418.jpgIMG_20150420_134041.jpg

I just got mine in and I have to say that I am impressed. The price is high but the shirts are high quality as well. They are thick and all the design work is actually in the material not just printed on if that makes any sense. The material is raised with the patterns.

Laters,
Jeff

I contacted UA customer support today and while she didn't have any date on if/ when this shirt would be restocked, it sounded like she was pretty confident they would be!

Did anybody manage to get any extras? I can't believe I missed this. I was kicking myself for not getting the cap one they had during the winter soldier and somehow I was a day late on this as well. Bummer

If/When they come back, should I get Tony's or Quicksilver's? Or both....I'm leaning towards Quicksilver's for some reason, really like Tony's as well. I have Tony's from Iron Man 3 also

Under Armour is now saying that they were limited and there are no plans to restock. Perhaps we should flood them with a request for one more run.
On a related note, I wore my SA Gung Fu Scratch out yesterday and people went nuts over it.

Last edited:
http://www.therpf.com/f78/tony-stark-avengers-age-ultron-compression-shirt-238604/

Don't know if you guys saw this but it's definitely available in UK and France on UA's site as well as Widow, Cap, Hawkeye, and Quicksilver.

( Yeah the ones for Ironman and Quicksilver were available in Philippines too. My wife gifted me the Ironman one just last September.
underarmour.jpg

anyway, i was wondering about the gray long sleeve stark was wearing under this. anybody here alrady knows what's the brand and model of it? )

And it looks like it may be another custom. On the close-up, you can see it has a similar weave pattern, but it doesn't match anything I've been able to locate. :(

( yep, ditto. i'm also trying hard to identify the brand and model of it. it really looks cool. please let me know when you find it out. i'll do the same for you.)

Last edited:
I gray long sleeve is probably also a custom shirt by UA specifically for the movie, as were all the UA shirts used in the movie.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back