Age of Ultron: Tony Stark Compression Shirt!!

I have been looking for this shirt everywhere and have had no luck. I even went on Under Armour's international sites and even checked the woman's section because his last compression shirt was a ladies shirt. I hope we can get or hands on this someday

And here ya go :) Just released. Not exact but as close as you will probably be able to get:

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-iron-man-ua-seamless-compression-shirt/pid1267815-001

EDIT: A little poking around the site (you just have to know how to search sometimes :) ) and we have:

Captain America:

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-captain-america-ua-seamless-compression-shirt/pid1267793-035

and Quicksliver (yes!):

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/m...-long-sleeve-compression-shirt/pid1267816-410

Enjoy!

Laters,
Jeff

Last edited:
Considering what I spent on the Falke shirt after IM3, $80 is not all that shocking. I'm sure they'll keep making them as long as they keep selling, but I went ahead and got while the getting was good :).

Just checked to see if anyone found this yet since I spied it trolling through the UA site today. I've got the two different Man of Steel ones and they're really nice.

Tony just doesn't look like Tony without that arc reactor peeking out through the shirt...

Crap.....I just ordered mine as well lol. Let see if I can grow a decent looking Stark beard by the time the movie releases :lol

We will have to wait for some more screen shots but the long sleeve shirt may be from their general product line that has not been released yet (from the Fall releases) or maybe the Quicksilver shirt would work since most of it would be hidden by the black shirt.

Laters,
Jeff

Ordered the Iron Man and Quicksilver shirts yesterday, they arrived today (upside of living in Baltimore I guess). Great fit (these are medium) super comfortable and make you feel like a total badass when worn.
IMG_1124.JPGIMG_1125.JPG

A little disappointed that the quicksilver shirt doesn't have thumb-holes or reflective sections like in the movie. and it has more grey than blue.

Attachments

• IMG_1124.JPG
    IMG_1124.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1125.JPG
    IMG_1125.JPG
    261.3 KB · Views: 184
I would consider buying the Tony Stark shirt for gym use but at $80? No thanks.

EDIT: Wow the Stark shirts sold out already, crazy.

Last edited:
Ordered the Iron Man and Quicksilver shirts yesterday, they arrived today (upside of living in Baltimore I guess). Great fit (these are medium) super comfortable and make you feel like a total badass when worn.
View attachment 465419View attachment 465420

A little disappointed that the quicksilver shirt doesn't have thumb-holes or reflective sections like in the movie. and it has more grey than blue.

These look great! Glad I decided to order the Stark one. I'm surprised at how well the color turned out since the website said it was black.

Call under armour customer service. They were sold out of all sizes this morning but I called and was able to order a large over the phone.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back