Age of Ultron: Tony Stark Compression Shirt!!

Tdulina

Greeting Friends!!

I've been a member of this great forum for a little while now, but this is the first thread I've posted. When Iron Man 3 came out I know there was a lot of attention on trying to find the compression shirt Tony Stark (RDJ) wears and with much luck members of this forum were able to find it as a discontinued model of Falke compression shirt.

Well now Age of Ultron is coming! and to my surprise so far I've only seen one production still/set photo that shows what looks like a new compression shirt for Tony. Anyone have any ideas or leads to the brand and model? I will continue to search myself as well, first stop is back to Falke, see if maybe this is one of theirs ;)

If anyone is interested in the hunt for this shirt post a reply! :D

IMG_1292.jpg

Using Trailer 2 I took these screen caps

Capture1B.JPGCapture2B.JPGCapture3B.JPG

and then I threw 'em in photoshop tried to adjust the contrast and brightness to see if it would reveal anymore detail:

Capture1B-Edit.jpgCapture2B-Edit.jpgCapture3B-Edit.jpg

I've never seen a Under Armour shirt with a logo on the back centered, chest centered but never back. Even Chris/Steve wore one with the logo on the chest in Winter Solider (when he first met Falcon)....I'm starting to wonder, did they make RDJ wear the shirt backwards?! lol

Using Trailer 2 I took these screen caps

View attachment 428487View attachment 428488View attachment 428489

and then I threw 'em in photoshop tried to adjust the contrast and brightness to see if it would reveal anymore detail:

View attachment 428490View attachment 428491View attachment 428492

I've never seen a Under Armour shirt with a logo on the back centered, chest centered but never back. Even Chris/Steve wore one with the logo on the chest in Winter Solider (when he first met Falcon)....I'm starting to wonder, did they make RDJ wear the shirt backwards?! lol

I thought that Under Armor shirts with the logo in that spot were pretty common... I see them all the time at my school...

I just sent screenshots to Under Armour's customer service email. I'll let you guys know if I hear something back. The live chat lady said movie stuff is usually just made for the movies and not mass consumption.

From Under Armour customer service:

We have not been notified of any plans to release this shirt. That being said, in the past we have released shirts that were featured by our guys in movies shortly after the movie has been released.

So no luck. Everybody should check in with Under Armour customer service occasionally to see if there are any updates. We don't have to overload them, but if they get emails every day, the customer service dept might push that demand up their chain of command and get the shirts put into production. Can't hurt. :)

Their email is customerservice (at) underarmour.com

Unless someone knows a guy in their design and development department, I doubt it. You gotta figure they don't want their proprietary designs floating around on the internet for anybody to knock off and cash in on the Avengers craze.

Even if you asked 'as a fan and cosplayer'...they gotta know if photos go out online, someone in china or on ebay can and will duplicate it and take their potential sales.

Loving the new under armour. From the looks of it, it's made from two different shirts, a short-sleeve over a long-sleeve. RDJ has the sleeves up and down in trailer. I definately want.

I just sent screenshots to Under Armour's customer service email. I'll let you guys know if I hear something back. The live chat lady said movie stuff is usually just made for the movies and not mass consumption.

And that needs to change. They can make some serious money with a general release of this and their past work.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back