Addict Confession

JehdinThwei

Hi. I'm Bill and I'm a Predaholic.

I cannot stop watching Predator and Predators. P2 and the AVP films I don't need to see, but I am seriously watching either Predator or Predators twice a week each. I am out of control. WTF is wrong with me? They are films and fiction and ....... I need help.

I saw Predator in the theater initially, and am not exaggerating when I say I have seen it 100 times since.

I saw Predators in the theater 7 times, and since it came out on BluRay / DVD have watched it another 10. I'm sick. Just sick. ....... which Dr do I see for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
No doctor needs to be seen. Everyone knows the last few minutes of Predator 2 are all anyone needs to watch, anyway.

Hi. I'm Bill and I'm a Predaholic.

WTF is wrong with me?
I'm sick. Just sick. ....... which Dr do I see for this?
I tell you what's wrong with you Bill.......you not seeing P2!!!
seriously why the lack of love for pussy face? You ned to see Dr Robillicus for that fix. LOL
joke aside I get ya Bill I :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
No doctor needs to be seen. Everyone knows the last few minutes of Predator 2 are all anyone needs to watch, anyway.
I'm surprpised to read this Andy I would have tought you liked it all
Me I like almost everything about it(even though some of it it's really cheesey ) but I just can't stand that Maria conchita alonso's Acting.
It makes me want to get on a plane go to her house, ring the bell and when she opens.... Knocker her right the **** out!

I tell you what's wrong with you Bill.......you not seeing P2!!! :lol:
seriously why the lack of love for pussy face?

See below!

I just can't stand that Maria conchita alonso's Acting.
It makes me want to get on a plane go to her house, ring the bell and when she opens.... Knocker her right the **** out! :eek:

Bingo.

Believe me, P2 has been seen a few dozen times as well, but her bad acting makes me retch. Pussyface is killer. King Willie is the ****. Want some candy, Danny boy, **** happens, take it...... I'm down with the story and film 200%, but she has single handedly stopped this film from being in the same category for me. When PFace goes to grab her in the subway she looks up into his face terrified, but she looks about 3 feet too high. And then.. "People are dying, man!" Ugggh. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not alone in the addiction arena

Every true Predator fans know it, Predator 2 is the only and true sequel to Predator

Predators is just a stinky garbage in any ways , it killed and buried our franchise for good.

I'm surprised to read this Andy I would have tought you liked it all

I do like it all. I like all 5 Predator movies, because I like the Preds !!! It just so happens my absolute favorites are the Lost Hunters who show up at the end of Predator 2. Therefore, those last few minutes of P2 are the most watched for me.

Touche Bill!
I shall retract my statement
and YES you're not alone!
I don't know who she did on the casting couch to get that part but I wish I cold punch that person on the face for casting her.

Relax,....Breath....there is nothing wrong with you.

it's the rest of the world that is out of whack.

i find nothing wrong with the passion we have and share for these great beasts. The forum is for all who suffer from that addiction...here we are all normal....

well all except lee. that mother ****** is crazy to tha core.

i'm finding myself watching either pred 1, or 2, or predators every night at the minute also!
i love all three! it does feel like some sort of addiction! but hey i'm not ready to kick it!

it's an epidemic, man.

I was SO very tempted to put in Predators last night as I brought this girl to my place.

I figured that it wouldn't have set the mood... so she wanted to see Clash of the Titans?

Hell yea!

I don't recall a single scene

Now... if I had Predators in...lol. you see what I mean?

Every true Predator fans know it, Predator 2 is the only and true sequel to Predator

Predators is just a stinky garbage in any ways , it killed and buried our franchise for good.

this guy is crazy^ lol ....ever szence predators came out my love from predator has grown oo much its pretty sure im addicted as **** as well! and its almost like the past few times ive turned on the tv(which i dont watch much) predator or predator2 is on hahah its a sign. plus im about to go meet Danny trejo tomorrow!! which i know he wasnt a major character in predators but he is ******* MACHETE!!!!

I'm not crazy, i just have good taste in predator movies, unlike much people

Predators is so lame you don't have one skinned human body, not even one.

hmmmm.

One may argue ANY TRUE Predator fan would have found this forum before 2010.

AVP tried hard to kill the franchise, Predators, altough not perfect was a huge fuckin step in the right direction and a welcome addition after P1 and P2 imo.

One may argue ANY TRUE Predator fan would have found this forum before 2010.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! SA-LAMM!!!

anyhow, i'm much a fan of all the "predator" movies, even an AVP/r once in a while, but i do feel yall, at least one of them is constantly on one of my screens... it is known only to me what depth of addiction i suffer from, watching these "predator" movies... these predator this's and that's. not to sound weird, i just seriously regret being born "human" and part of this society... so.... blah...

I'm kidding too.

I guess when you're waiting for a new pred movie for 20 years, you can't allow yourself to hate the movie, but i hate it, and it's painful and frustrating.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back