A4x2mm Styrene sheets- Bulk Source Online?

Hello all, hope I placed this properly...I'm far too new at the format of this massive forum...

I am embarking on a serious studio scale build in the future however I am having trouble sourcing an online supplier for bulk purchases of A4x2mm matte finish styrene sheets.

I was curious if anyone around here has experience with or can suggest some sources. Currently I seem only to be able to find packs of three to six sheets. I will need 100+...

This project depends on the economy of said sheets. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

~Sludge

Look for an industrial plastic suppliers near you, and you'll be able to buy sheets up to 8' x4' at a fraction of the cost of buying A4 sheets.

These prices are a lot steeper than I recall, but USPlastics was a company that I had once fathomed of using, though I never had any projects large enough to need that much card.

And theres this stuff from one of the west coast places near me. Looks like they ship too, though they only have 1/16 and 1/8 thickness. Tap Plastics

Look for an industrial plastic suppliers near you, and you'll be able to buy sheets up to 8' x4' at a fraction of the cost of buying A4 sheets.

These prices are a lot steeper than I recall, but USPlastics was a company that I had once fathomed of using, though I never had any projects large enough to need that much card.

And theres this stuff from one of the west coast places near me. Looks like they ship too, though they only have 1/16 and 1/8 thickness. Tap Plastics

Thanks for the suggestions folks! I didn't even bother to think about getting the stuff in 4x8 sheets. That saves me a ton of cash and quite a bit of fab time. I was able to find a industrial plastics seller on eBay that cut me a deal for ordering six sheets at once. (Is a bit more than I need, but I see that as an excuse to build two of this project simultaneously. One for me, and one to auction off for my local pug-dog rescue!)

As soon as it shows up, I'll show off a bit in a build thread...

Thanks again all for taking pity on a new member!

Got two 4x8s of 020 white styrene in the mail yesterday from the ebay seller.

Not sure if this is out of line or not, but the seller was "carlsievering" and I felt the price and shipping was more than reasonable. Very, very fast turn around too. He was actually cheaper including shipping than going through a local source for me.

Just figured some others may find this info useful.

Thanks again, all!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back