A295 Hoth Rebel Blaster build

The rice shield

So I'm planning on making an A295 by modifying an AGM MP44.

This is the gun I have
516v1KWcXIL._SL1500_.jpg
Its full metal except for the plastic stock but I will be taking that off anyways. I plan on turning it into this.
BlasTechA295.jpg
So I know I need to add the scope, hand guard, the revel motor parts and the the piece that goes behind the post, change the stock, and remove the little part above the barrel but is there anything else that needs to be done?

ok ^^
It made from scratch with metal part. Very hard to find details about this part. I found a 3d model in rebel legion forum. I will try to refing link and post.

So I'm finally starting on this project now that my E11 is finished. I have the gun, a full metal AGM STG 44 airsoft gun, a real single point scope, and casts of the v8 cylinder. I got the part that goes in front of the scope 3d printed, since I couldnt find any models of it anywhere I decided to make my own. I'm not that great with 3d modeling programs so the detail isnt too great. And for the foregrip I'm either going to use a forearm from a shotgun (pictured in black) or a cast of the foregrip for the endor rifle.
E14k8eg.jpg

I'm currently gluing the aluminum tube to the flat piece for the stock.
n692yiQ.jpg

I'm planning on making it so it still functions as an airsoft gun.

I've made more progress on the blaster. I painted the piston greeblies and glues them on, glued together the scope greeblie and painted it, glued the scope mount to the gun, finished glueing the stock and attached it to the gun.
1XqH8JH.jpg

To attach the stock to the gun, I used a bunch of jb weld and then I used casting resin to fill in the empty space.
z8f2WpD.jpg

Now the only things I need to do is glue the scope greeblie to the gun, and attach/paint the fore grip to the gun.

Well done!

you're still missing the round bumpers on the scope shroud as well as the stgw's rear end (both sides) plus the 2 motor coil plates
pm me if you need any of these

Markus

Well done!

you're still missing the round bumpers on the scope shroud as well as the stgw's rear end (both sides) plus the 2 motor coil plates
pm me if you need any of these

Markus
I knew I was missing some of the things on the scope shroud, but I didnt know what the plates and things on the rear were and didn't really know how to make them.

like I said...the shroud and stgw main body feature some round rubber bumpers for detailing, the plates are from the V8 visible engine.
Can send you some casts of the needed parts, PM me your adress ;)

Markus

I could really use that link for that part. I'm stuck on getting my Scope Mount correctly made...
Are you talking about the part in front of the singlepoint? Here's a rar with the .stl and .obj files. It's not that great of a model because I kinda suck at this sort of stuff. After I received my print I ended up having to carve out some notches in the inside of the scope so it would slide over the ridges on the sides of the iron sights.

Are you talking about the part in front of the singlepoint? Here's a rar with the .stl and .obj files. It's not that great of a model because I kinda suck at this sort of stuff. After I received my print I ended up having to carve out some notches in the inside of the scope so it would slide over the ridges on the sides of the iron sights.

Thank you... Yes that was the part... I don't have a 3d Printer as of yet, but I was able to use that file to help me make one from abs...

Thanks again.

20160202_094839.jpg20160202_094749.jpg20160201_161441.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back