A-Wing Pilot Helmet - Hardware ID help needed

YWingFighter, is that a part that you have yourself, and will be offering casts of?

No its not the correct part for the Mictip. The original helmet use a Plantronics Headset part like the N51 and my kit had a cast of exactly this one.

Thanks for clearing that up about the mic tip. :)

I was asking however if you will be offering casts of this part that you posted a photo of:

attachment.php

Also, thanks to Skaught, ANDY is now in place:

ANDY.JPG

Last edited:
Just curious (and maybe a little off topic) but has anyone figured out what the black clasp things are on the buckles by the shoulders on the A-wing pilot flak vest? They're on the B-wing pilot flak vest, too, but I have yet to figure out what they could be that would be big enough (and thin enough) to fit over the end of a side-release buckle but also sturdy enough to support the weight of a chestbox. And not to mention how they heck they would have attached it to the vest...
MonCal_pilot_deleted.png

I have a couple zoomed-in pictures on Photobucket but Photobucket isn't loading for me at the moment for some reason. The picture is pretty big, though... Right click on it and select "view image" and it gets bigger.

With a big thanks to Frank and Skaught for the info and reference image of the connector piece, I have found something that, while not an exact match, looks pretty darn close to me.

Reference image posted by Frank of the left, piece I just acquired on the right:

connector.JPG

:D

Got the greeblies you sent this morning Frank. :) Already dremelled out the back of them to add bolts for secure fixing and have just dremelled the vertical lines into the back of the helmet.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back