A Second Try At Building My Pred-Costume ^^

Just like the other member's have said this is a great start and will make a great mask/bust when finished,some nice shapes so far!

Thanks! :D

A little update, i have been a bit busy with a musicvideo this weekend, so i didnt't get to do much sculpting.
I've made the jaw bigger, and its more tiltet downwards, it made it look a bit better.

Does anyone have any input or critics? they are more than welcome!!!

396232_10151199825095541_715965540_22709258_675171567_n.jpg

404179_10151199824325541_715965540_22709255_217015303_n.jpg

Thats looking great. I would work on bring the back of the head down further (make it longer) so you have more surface area with it (more room for dreads lol and will also fit better). Also make the brow line a lil bigger-- gives more of an organic look.

Also, make the lower mandibles smaller and make the teeth bigger ad this will look one mean assed mother F'er :)

Thats just my 2 cents. Great work.

Thats looking great. I would work on bring the back of the head down further (make it longer) so you have more surface area with it (more room for dreads lol and will also fit better). Also make the brow line a lil bigger-- gives more of an organic look.

Also, make the lower mandibles smaller and make the teeth bigger ad this will look one mean assed mother F'er :)

Thats just my 2 cents. Great work.

GREAT! Thanks!
Thats very helpful, when i'm stuck with a project I often become a little blind when it comes to detecting flaws and notice things that could be better...
I started with the holes for the dreads now.... lets see how that works. i'm just so curious to see what it looks like with the dreads on! :D

GREAT! Thanks!
Thats very helpful, when i'm stuck with a project I often become a little blind when it comes to detecting flaws and notice things that could be better...
I started with the holes for the dreads now.... lets see how that works. i'm just so curious to see what it looks like with the dreads on! :D

No problems lol I actually had the same thought about my sculpt but couldn't get them to say in. Plus, I didn't wanna damage them or the sculpt either.

No problems lol I actually had the same thought about my sculpt but couldn't get them to say in. Plus, I didn't wanna damage them or the sculpt either.

haha ^^ yeah, i made the holes a bit smaller so theres ... what do you call it.... ehhm resistance or friction, so it doesn't slip out that easy. I'll post a pic of it in a few minutes! :D haha

I didn't see if you were doing latex... keep in mind latex will shrink quite a bit and you need to sculpt bigger because of it. The holes you’ll make for the dreads may end up way too small.

As far as recommendations go, you may want to consider going for feminizing features. Like less of a brow and maybe a different take on the mandibles(maybe smaller). I agree with expanding on the back of the head even if it’s just a little. I’m sure there some other things too but you have a good solid direction so far.

Keep it up. It looks awesome with the dreads!

Nice, think I may have to try that now lol

You can fill the back out a lil more by adding clay to the base at the back and making it more vertical. Also, if you add more clay to the forehead area it will make it bigger over all. Have included a picture for you

2uo6l4z.jpg

The top line shows the forehead lift, the back one shows the angle of the back and added in the middle of for top row dread reference (the fin areas).

Hope this helps

I didn't see if you were doing latex... keep in mind latex will shrink quite a bit and you need to sculpt bigger because of it. The holes you’ll make for the dreads may end up way too small.

As far as recommendations go, you may want to consider going for feminizing features. Like less of a brow and maybe a different take on the mandibles(maybe smaller). I agree with expanding on the back of the head even if it’s just a little. I’m sure there some other things too but you have a good solid direction so far.

Keep it up. It looks awesome with the dreads!

thanks! i did'nt think of that! i knew of course, but it slipped my mind. Thanks for reminding me! :)
i am thinking of going for latex, but the thing with silicone - is that heavier and warmer as a mask? because i could use that as well....(?)

and yeah i have to make it more feminine..... still haven't really figured out how i'm gonna do that.
right now i just wanted to build it up til i get satisfied with the look, and then adjust some of the detailes to make it more femme....

i've made the back of the head slightly bigger/longer now, and done a few changes to the mandibles. i made the brow a bit bigger as well, and that really made it better cos it looked really flat the way it was.

What??? o_O

Well look at that.
I guess I asumed you were getting Polytek stuff. We believe that some places re package other resins sometimes.

Attachments

• easyflo.bmp
    244.6 KB · Views: 123
What??? o_O

Well look at that.
I guess I asumed you were getting Polytek stuff. We believe that some places re package other resins sometimes.

Yeah how funny was that?
But it actually said EasyFlo on their website, (mouldlife) as u said. i checked it out after u made that comment
so then i was really suprised when i saw i was right earlier today ^^ hehe

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back