A question on skins

batfanatic

OK I am finally going to start puting together a suit for myself and am looking for help and info. As it stands right now I am not looking for a screen acurate or particular suit I am more of a hybrid kind of guy. I would like to start buy geting a set of skins. I havebeen out of the loop for along time and I am sure alot have either forgoten who I am or even that most don't even know me. Thats ok I will try to make myself more visible around here when I can. But for now some questions.

A background on me..... I stand about 5'11" and am about 185 or so. Right now I have a set of hands that were made by Pete Mander, a head done my DB and it is his first version also with his neck ring, a right shoulder pauldron done also by Pete. That is my parts so fer.

1. knowing my size I am curious who has a set of skins that will fit me and not be all bunched up when I move. Anyone know who has/makes a set?
2. I am thinking I want to mot have an open face mask and instead use I bio all the time. Would you cut up the one I have or find another one? If I use the DB mask and cut it who's bio will fit it well enough to make it look good?
3. If I was to get a half mask who has that ?

OK for now I will start with that. I am also going to be working on a suit for my son. I already am going to get I bio for him which will be attached to a bike helmet and then I will need dreads for him. Where is the best thing for that that isn't too expencive as he is only 5 and will more than likely mess it up before H-Ween next year.

Thanks in advance for the help and to all that remember me " hey " and to all that I am going to meet " whats up I am Jerry ".

Hi Jerry!

For an undermask I'd suggest monsterroom. I have one of theirs and it is fantastic quality. Foamed too. Give them a shout, sure they can sort you out. Be a shame to cut up your current mask...

:)

Thanks for the info guys. I will try to contact those guys. I so want to get a suit done for my son and myself for next years h-ween.

Hello Im new to this site Im planning to use a scuba diving suit can that be used as the predator body what kind of paint should I use? Thanks great site

contact seahunter gene will help you out for sure chuck ruffkin he is swamped right now but he is a great choice as well just if you need sooner go with seahunter

Now, I had a ruffkin skin, and it was great but at 6'2 I found it a tad short for me. My best guess is that at 5'11", it would have been a much better fit. Seahunterr, if I understand correctly, does a slightly taller suit, and I hope to order one for myself soon. Just thought that might help you decide what to do for a skin...but I'm sure others could clatrify further.
Mike

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back