A little something I worked on while I was away...

pengbuzz

Sr Member
Well, it's been a long while, but I still live (went and earned my A+ certification while i was at it!)! Anyways, one project i did was the following: it was meant to be a simple backdrop of the Macross Armored factory. I began like this:

100_0415.JPG
100_0416.JPG

It grew to this:

100_0451.JPG

And ended up as this:

100_1075.JPG
100_1074.JPG

Now I just hope it doesn't have kids!!

That's a great display. I always wanted that Robotech Factory kit as a kid. Making your own must be a lot more satisfactory :)
It was; I mostly did it because the original kit is 1:100 scale and my valkyries are 1:72! ut it was also a good challenge to scratch up all the vehicles and paint figures for it.

As a long time Robotech/Macross fan, I heartily approve of what you've done. Great work.
Thanks my friend! Much appreciated.

On that note, these next photos are where the display now stands, progress-wise: I did a second leg for the VF-1J that has the engine exposed, an add-on plug in module that tilts the head forward and has the pilot's seat raised up, and I got an entire set of 1:72 figures to "people" it out a bit more:

101_1400.JPG
101_1402.JPG

101_1403.JPG
101_1405.JPG

101_1407.JPG

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back