A.I. references

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

drusselmeyer

Has anyone seen references for A.I. vehicles such as Amphibicopters or non-vehicle models?

The only references I have found are Starlog and Cinefex. Are there others?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is the dvd not enough ?

Maybe you should check on the production designer, if he has a website. I believe it was chris baker. but there is much of his stuff on the dvd.

The PD is the only positive stuff about A.I., IMHO images/smiles//icon_wink.gif

Michael

drusselmeyer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ManfromNaboo @ Aug 1 2004, 09:37 AM) [snapback]814697[/snapback]</div>

Michael
[/b]

You should see my Gigolo Jane. ;)

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drusselmeyer @ Dec 31 2006, 10:45 AM) [snapback]1387624[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ManfromNaboo @ Aug 1 2004, 09:37 AM) [snapback]814697[/snapback]

Michael
[/b]

You should see my Gigolo Jane. ;)
[/b][/quote]

Whoa, what an old thread :lol:

Well, then show that Jane ;)

Michael

Bryanna Rivera

Hello I would really like to see your jane I am trying to make one but I can't find a suit. .. I don't even know where to look... I've been Googling like a mad women... and none of the suits I found look right could you help me out?