A great prop find on Ebay

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RedTwoX

Sr Member
Looks like a good representation. Someone got a good deal. I don't really have any interest in one for my collection, but I'm sure the winning bidder will be proud to have it.

Trallis

doesnt beat 3.00 for a very good condition bolsey flash but thats a real good price nontheless

Dean O

Originally posted by PHArchivist@Jan 26 2006, 04:38 PM
Isn't that marketed as a mass-produced toy?
[snapback]1168957[/snapback]​
Yup, I believe they retail for about $15-$20 or so.

Prop Runner

Sr Member
I have the toy, and it shoots Nurf-rockets. You can see the launch tubes in the front - this is the static resin replica. Apples & oranges. Nice price. :)

- Gabe

Scarecrow

Not the best deal, considering how little demand there is for stuff from this film. It's a shame they ruined what could have been a great franchise.

dkwd

Yep - quite fun. I picked one up at the Media Play in Fargo last October for about $7.50.

The kids like it.

David