A couple of new props (Nice ones too!) UPDATED 12/6

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wanted to share a couple of new Trek props that I got recently. First up is one that I have been looking for, for several years now, a Bajoran Rifle. It was cast from an original and painted to match the one see in DS9, episode “Shakaar”. It is a beautiful build and a nice addition

Next up is a Medical version Endgame Tricorder built by Stapleton. This is an AMAZING build, the paint is flawless and I really love the matte finish on it. So smooth and non-reflective, very nice. It also features Gerry’s electronics, which are very nice!

UPDATE 12/6
A Star Trek TOS Hydrocoil Integrator (Scotty Tool)

A DS9 Ferengi PADD

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: A couple of new props (Nice ones too!)

I never was a big fan of the Bajoran weapons, but that's a damn fine build!

Nice tric too!

Sean

ecl

Sr Member

Love the endgame tricorder....I'm working on putting together a science one; Gerry is installing the electronics for me soon.

Yours looks flawless!

starbuc

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Very nice!

I especially like the Bajoran rifle.

Terry

cjvince

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very nice. I hope my endgame tricorder turns out as good as yours.

Thanks for sharing

Chuck

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks guys!

I updated the first post with 2 new props.

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks man! Unfortunately all I did on the Bajoran rifle was trade for it! lol I didn't have to paint it or anything, it came to me looking that nice. It was a treat for sure!