A Conversation with Brian Muir

Thanks for sharing Thomas, but I can't help but wonder what else you asked that wasn't in that interview, hmmm. ;) :lol Jez is also correct, it's great to see (or read) that kind of information spread to the masses. :thumbsup

Thanks guys, the interview is meant to be an introduction to the general fan base about one of his noteworthy contributions to the cinematic lexicon. There will be much more to come. After all, Brian's career spans almost 40 years the movie industry. :)

I met Brian and his wife at the memorabilia show at the weekend, they where two of the most down to earth and freindly people i have met,it was great to talk to him, and surprising to learn about all the different things that he has done over the years

Thomas has politely asked for a new thread to be started if you want to discuss Muir vs. AA issues.

Would someone please be so kind as to start a new thread. Once a new thread has been started for this isue I will move all OT posts to that thread.

Thomas, sometimes things take a litte time to get done and we wanted to see if the OT posts continued, which obviously they have.

OT posts in this thread will not be tolerated form this point on. Thanks for your understanding.

Chris
RPF Staff

EDIT: please see OT forum for new thread.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back