A Classic P1 For Jamie Hall

pdisc

Whats up Lair,been awhile since I have created a topic of any kind. As some of you know,last Saturday at Monsterpalooza at the conclusion of 25th Anniversary of Predator I had great conversation with Jamie Hall (KPH nephew) and he expressed his interest in the Lair/Predator suits. After a show and tell from the pics of suits Seahunterr and myself have built over the years his grin and excitement quickly became "I have to get into one of those". Right then and there we took advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime for us and the lair. After many text messages and phone coversations we are going to create a CLASSIC P1 suit for Jamie....we/he couldnt be more thrilled. As Andrew as stated and because of our intial conversations with Jamie and geographic reason (90 minutes from Jamie) this suit is going to be made/put together primarily by Seahunterr/myself...but with the help of handful of you.We will be doing a test fit with Jamie here in the coming weeks to see what fits best.He will wear this suit for a project coming up in October.
*This is whats going on:
P1 Scott Marshall skin (top/bottom)~most accurate and detailed
P1 Scott Marshall hands~most accurate and detailed
P1 Seahunterr feet~depending on test fitting we may option for Mannowar feet
P1 Seahunterr gauntlets~ his newly resculpted and highly accurate/size are sure to fit Jamie
P1 Carlart cannon/backback~for the obvious.....its extremely detailed and accurate.
P1 Scott Marshall Mask/Dreads
P1 Seahunterr Necklace
Blades and weapons from Eaglewood
***If Carls BP is not ready in time,we will opt for a DB backpack or look for a donation

As for what we can use for donations to Jamies suit
~P1 stunt bio with lenses and laser....stunt donation by Ptgreek....laser donation by Hippie
~Animatronics for the left bomb gaunt
~P1 skull bandolier....will be donated by miss Sizzybubbles
~P1 skull and spine (preferably latex)....will be donated by miss Estelle
~Pred spear....will be donated by Eaglewood

****This suit and its componets will be a donation.Anyone looking to make a buck...this is not for you.If anyone has a thought or idea please post a comment or send me a pm. Remember,we are trying to stay true to the classic p1,but are open to some MINOR modificatios. As much as everyone would like to donate,we cant have 5 bios,or spears or bandoliers....think you get the picture. This is not only a priviledge but an honor to do this for Jamie and to represent the Lair. I will document this whole experience with pictures and video. Thank you all and look forward to this..cheers

I know it would be ideal for George to provide a bio from the original mould, but if he can't for any reason, hit me up...you can have one of mine.

@Carl,of course....after this,i never want to see another cannon...hahaha.
@Hez,you got it....thank you good sir.
@Sizzy,the more real skulls for the bandolier...the better.

Pdisk,
The Predator; the P1, wore just the spine, or am I mistaken? But I see you are asking for a skull and spine? I could get a nice medical grade human spinal column, if you’re open to non latex options?

~Estelle

@Hippie @Eaglewood....great,donations gladly accepted.
@Andre...think every fan knows that....hence the "modification"
@Estelle....the spine would be just fine,actually perfect :)

Again thank you all.

ha, you might want to check with him if he is ok about wearing an actual human as part of a costume. that doesn't jive with some people.

No, No, No..sweetie! It's not real bone. It's resin. By ' medical grade', I'm meaning thats it so accurate that medical students or teachers can use it in preasentations and studies. Now, howere, I do work right across the river from the infamous Body Farm! lol
~Estelle

Too funny-- I just got a medical grade skeleton hand and forearm for a Wolverine prop I am doing-- they are scarey accurate!!!

P1020176.JPG

DSC06958.JPG

DSC06959.JPG

P1020137.JPG

P1020138.JPG

P1020152.JPG

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back