A bio I have never seen before

jaded

Okay, I found this on EBAY, I don't know if it is made by a recaster or not, but thought that it looks wicked enough to post and see if we can talk someone into sculpting this bad-boy......LOL......enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I found this on EBAY, I don't know if it is made by a recaster or not, but thought that it looks wicked enough to post and see if we can talk someone into sculpting this bad-boy......LOL......enjoy

i think its some kind of xenomorph bio. pretty cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
i seen it here before here!! i know i read about it, awesome. give it a few days somebody is gonna remember... and if im not mistaken the bio was made by a lair's member.. we shall see.. its based on an alien head or face ...i want one too!

This was put up in the for sale section too, was it not? I think the concept is cool but the fact its not in proportion etc etc lets it down :D I would have one if it was accurate.

I wonder if Uratz can help shed some light on this bio. What do you reckon Mike?

Yes I actually bid on this and won! For $220 USD shipped its not bad. Forgive me for those who disagree :) I am a collector of all weird Bio's
I did notice the imperfections but I'll need to look at it in my hand. I'll post pics when I get it in the mail! Hopefully the fabrication is good.

nice mike. although i think you do waaaaaaay better work. and you could easily make a much better version.

nice mike. although i think you do waaaaaaay better work. and you could easily make a much better version.

Believe it or not an "Alienated" Bio idea was sketched out and almost got made but fate drove me to do more sketches which ended up being Bone-Hunter.
You can almost imagine the teeth and fangs where the mouth area is on the BH bio. The ridges on BH is essentially based off AVPR's ridges alien head.
So BH is like a "brother" to this Alienated Bio. Plus in my reference research an older version of a ALienated Bio did come up so I decided to go different
and went with a Non-ALien like (mouth area) design and more of a Predator look. Then the story for BH "popped" into my head and it makes sense for Predators
to infuse some elements of their prey into their Armor. Much like Crocodile Dundee to wear Hat, vest, Belt etc made of Croc skins :)

man don't compare pred and croc dundee........... :)

---------------------------------
Pred extends blades-
Crocodile dundee----- "That's not a knife, ...... oh Crikey, he's killing me!!!!!"

Congrats Uratz!, It might not be symetrical but if i had the money i would have thrown in a bid or two.
Wonder if it will fit any masks

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back