80s memories

Why oh why can't we have a proper M.A.S.K. movie?

I've been saying this for YEARS!

Problem is now that they'd probably turn it into some dark, gritty movie with unnecessary transformation sequences, biomechanical "masks" permanently part of their bodies, and way too many explosions.

I just revisited this thread and remembered I still have a working Nintendo Game N Watch...

$_35.JPG

It's the old Donkey Kong Circus game.

I just revisited this thread and remembered I still have a working Nintendo Game N Watch...

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/HNkAAMXQ3kNTfu0T/$_35.JPG
It's the old Donkey Kong Circus game.

I haven't seen an original for along time. Nintendo put some out again but they're like 80.00 each as collectors are after them, not sure what an original goes for. I also agree that yardsales and fleamarkets have gone to hell since ebay started, i remember going to the fleamarket in the mid 90s and getting a ton of sega cd games for next to nothing. Now sellers at the market either have online used game stores or just price their stuff like they do. Getting an NES game for 5.00 these days is rare, on that note people writing their names on their NES and SNES games to keep track of who loaned what to who. I want to whoop them, it takes forever to get that crap off games after 30 years.

I haven't seen an original for along time. Nintendo put some out again but they're like 80.00 each as collectors are after them, not sure what an original goes for. I also agree that yardsales and fleamarkets have gone to hell since ebay started, i remember going to the fleamarket in the mid 90s and getting a ton of sega cd games for next to nothing. Now sellers at the market either have online used game stores or just price their stuff like they do. Getting an NES game for 5.00 these days is rare, on that note people writing their names on their NES and SNES games to keep track of who loaned what to who. I want to whoop them, it takes forever to get that crap off games after 30 years.

On eBay, this particular game is priced at $300 sometimes. Shocking!

Yes! I had and sill have somewhere a grey/gunmetal one and a chrome one. I think the originals were made by Takara.

I always wanted one of those but my folks just wouldn't go for it, they're something else selling for big bucks on ebay now. I miss when multiplayer gaming meant the other people were in the same room so you could talk trash and unplug their controller when they weren't looking to get the edge.

I was fascinated by anything that transformed lol. Then i became fascinated with taking things apart and that was the end to all the toys that had screws in them lol

I got in trouble for taking this apart, my speak n' spell for example. Boy my dad tanned my hide over that! ;)

I got in trouble for taking this apart, my speak n' spell for example. Boy my dad tanned my hide over that! ;)

Got that beat. I took apart original starwars toys including a B wing that i found broke parts of in a box in the attic years ago lol. So many toys that would have been worth a ton ended up in pieces including GI joe vehicles that apparently weren't popular and are rare.

Something I always wanted as a kid was the USS FLAGG, the giant GI Joe aircraft carrier. That was the stuff of legend, everybody knew a kid who's cousin knew a kid, who had one.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back