Interest 5th element Mondoshawan head with neck, cast from original.

Any update??
Yes there is, sorry for the long silence.

Half of the heads with neck and the collar have been cast, sanded and trimmed, primed and base painted.
And the other half will ba made during this coming week.

I will post a better answer next week in my first post, with pictures and a plan of when they will be finished. :)

Looks super. Have you decided if there will be any possibility to light the eyes if one wants?
Thanks, Im working on the neck to make it hollow or have a channel so wires can be pushed through.
Also working on a way to make the head detachable to the neck and backplate.

There will be pictures a s soon as Im done with the first bust! The painting and mounting is NOT straight forward, its a very time consuming process in many layers and many different techniques.
The first 5 are cast, sanded, primed and base painted black, and when I have the first fully painted and mounted it will go faster with the remaining busts.
Hopefully this Friday, but Im not promising anything. But the first 5 people on the list can be ready!

I added a few more pictures in first post as I was able to finish the other parts as well.

BBBC5F9C-546D-4A96-8C07-ACE3DD02899E.jpeg

It looks fantastic!
I agree that the combination of different materials adds to the authentic look. Your paint job by the way is top notch! Very impressive.

How big is it?
How much does the final version weigh?

Very impressive work!

It looks fantastic!
I agree that the combination of different materials adds to the authentic look. Your paint job by the way is top notch! Very impressive.

How big is it?
How much does the final version weigh?

Very impressive work!
Thanks!
The collar is approx 50cm high, and it weighs approx 2-3kg, I have done my best to keep the weight down.
Pretty incredible Coinprop! The finished head and neck have a great presence.
Thanks, it definitely looks cool displayed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back