5th Element hand build up

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dymerski

Well-Known Member
Did this for a board member, the color is much darker....is bronze type color.
Flash makes it look lighter.

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/1_44.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/2_31.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/3_28.jpg[/image] [image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/5_14.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/6_12.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/7_12.jpg[/image]

NO flash
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/9_6.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/10_3.jpg[/image]
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedi Lawja

Well-Known Member
Is that a Magalore hand? The seen that seems to fit that is when the last living Mag manually detonates the bomb..?

Jay

p.s. Beautiful work, BTW. The bones are particularly cool. ;)
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dymerski

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by Jedi Lawja@Feb 27 2006, 07:13 PM
Is that a Magalore hand?  The seen that seems to fit that is when the last living Mag manually detonates the bomb..?

Jay

p.s.  Beautiful work, BTW.  The bones are particularly cool.  ;)
[snapback]1194923[/snapback]​
I guess... It is what Lee Loo is made out of.
 

SWFreak

Well-Known Member
It's Leeloo's hand. It's all that remained of her after the Magalore's attack the ship in the beginning of the movie. They use the hand to replicate her.
 

Dymerski

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by SWFreak@Feb 27 2006, 07:49 PM
It's Leeloo's hand. It's all that remained of her after the Magalore's attack the ship in the beginning of the movie. They use the hand to replicate her.
[snapback]1194951[/snapback]​
SOOO....she looked that hot before she was blown up? she was wearing armor I guess???
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dymerski

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by fejk@Feb 27 2006, 10:26 PM
Looks great.

so its a kit? Any pics showing the building and painting process?

Love that movie
[snapback]1195073[/snapback]​
Yup a kit....sorry no progress pics
 

B-Wing

New Member
It looks terrific. If you find a way to grow Leeloo from the hand let me know. I will have to get a couple then. :D
 

Dymerski

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by B-Wing@Feb 27 2006, 10:43 PM
It looks terrific. If you find a way to grow Leeloo from the hand let me know. I will have to get a couple then. :D
[snapback]1195093[/snapback]​
I am on it :love
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Top