501st APPROVED ANH TK build.

Re: ANH TK Armour

WOW! Allot can happen in 4 weeks :)

TK Front 2.jpgTK Back.jpgTK Front 1.jpg

A bit of fine trimming and she (yes that is my wife) is ready for approval pics :cheers

Re: ANH TK Armour

After 4 months the costume is finished and APPROVED by the 501st REDBACK Garrision!

1466231_10201787189035356_1981508856_n.jpg

She is now TK-41138!

Looks good, I'm getting ready to gather the parts for my tk armor, where did you source yours from. I think I need the smaller on just cause I'm shorter at 5'8" 190lb thanks

smaller meaning shorter lol

Thanks ImThatGuy :) This armour is AP (authenty Props) and is apparently taken from the actual vac Form bucks used in 1976. They even have all the imperfections like wonkyness and the thumb print. There are cheaper kits around, but this one actually looks good with the 2 piece (4 including the ears) buckets. We chose AP for my wife's kit because she is not that tall and this kit allowed us to trim it down without losing details like return edges except on the shoulder bells where she looked like sometime from war machine at the standard size. When I do mine, I will actually have to heat them up and widen them out to fit.

Congratulations on completion of your build. They are tough but so worth it. Enjoy trooping!

Thanks Panaflex :) She will enjoy trooping I am sure. She has got SuperNova this weekend, so a tough one to break it in on.

Great thread. Great work! My next build next year will be a sand trooper. Can't wait. Thanks for sharing

Thanks mattrendar :) When I do mine, it will be a TK and when it gets dirtied up, I can go TD.

Last edited:
So it has been a while and she has enjoyed many troops in her TK.

Once a year, the Redback Garrison pink up their amour and play a game of cricket and raising money for the McGrath foundation. The event is called "Pink Stumps Day" and this year my wife's TK made 'Cover Girl" for RimFire :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• CoverGirlSammy.jpg
    CoverGirlSammy.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 212
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back