Is probably a little out of place here, but I still wanna show you this guys

Just finished this guy.

Parasaurolophus (5 feet long)

:D

para150fin10.jpg

para150fin5.jpg

para150fin8.jpg

para150fin03.jpg

Fave dino of all! Have a skeleton model on my mantelpiece.

My kid will go gaga over these pics, tonight. Fabulous work, thanks for posting!

It belongs in a zoo.

Honestly, looks really lifelike... and the photo with your kid is priceless.

The real Jurassic Park... the kiddie zoo.

Yeah...hey, you should sculpt a juvenile something, anything, in 1:1 before your child is too much older. I swear, at this level of quality and in 1:1, photograph them together and it's gonna look like it was real. :)

Very nice Galileo :)
Would like to order one.
But for that i need some funds.
Maybe you could help me with that!?
What if you just refund me the money i paid for the 1/8 T-rex you failed to ship:thumbsup
I make you a deal!
You refund the money a.s.a.p,i drop the claim at Paypal and won't tell anybody about your sad customerservice at geenemodels.
Deal?

Very nice Galileo :)
Would like to order one.
But for that i need some funds.
Maybe you could help me with that!?
What if you just refund me the money i paid for the 1/8 T-rex you failed to ship:thumbsup
I make you a deal!
You refund the money a.s.a.p,i drop the claim at Paypal and won't tell anybody about your sad customerservice at geenemodels.
Deal?
For all people that were or are put off by this post by me and decided not to order from roostercat/Geenemodels...i have someting to say.

Galileo is a stand up guy that will deliver the goods.
It might have been a little bit to drastic to post outhere about my bad experiences concerning Geenemodels customer service.
But i do think it has forced Roostercat to take me serious as a customer though.

The good news:thumbsup
Roostercat delivered the goods!
What i have here infront of me is a really ,really wonderfull 1/8 T-rex
This guy really is an amazing sculptor with a great eye for proportion
detail and gesture.
This T-rex breathes life man:love
I realy do think Roostercat is working hard to inprove on his customer service.
He appologised to me several times for the stress he caused me and to make things up to me,i think,he included a small gift in the package(which was sturdy and international shipping proof) in the form of a small dinosaur model with the same great details as the bigger one.

So,..i want to rectify my comments on his customer service.
I still think he has to work on this but he did deliver in the end and his skills as an artist are in my opinion fantastic,so i has been worthwhile the wait.

So to everybody who wants to order from Geenemodels/roostercat don't be put off by this incident and go ahead.
Do stress the fact that you want to receive the model at a certain time and ask Roostercat to be realistic about the deliverytime.
I think this way alot of problems will not occure.

Galileo,..thank you for your great T-rex and for the gift dinosaur
I am a happy customer now :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back