3D model rip guide

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Magon

Would anyone be able to point me to a guide that teaches you how to rip 3D character objects from games along with their textures? I've made a few papercraft models and I want to try and make a few Dota 2 characters as I think it might be a good challenge. I tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything so any help here would be great! thanks!

Matt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dracosfire83

Would anyone be able to point me to a guide that teaches you how to rip 3D character objects from games along with their textures? I've made a few papercraft models and I want to try and make a few Dota 2 characters as I think it might be a good challenge. I tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything so any help here would be great! thanks!

Matt

Best bet would be to try:

http://forum.xentax.com/index.php