300 Spartan Helmet

Olimpo

Hello people, first sorry for my english. I need critics. The helmet is made of clay call "ROMA PLASTILLINA" this helmet isn't finish . It need to smooth the surface also details. If some one know how to smooth the surface let me know . I tried with alcohol and water using brushes and sponges, but I can't see the diferens . I want to know if the helmet proportions looks like a 300 SPARTAN helmet. Please tell me the truth . If it Look bad 1 of 10 Let me know please. I can fix it . Thank you!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    752.8 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Be patient, my friend. Your work is fine. sometimes no comment at all means you are doing a great job and there is nothing to be said. Another reason could be time. Most of the people here who can offer you good advise have full time jobs and don't check the rpf every 2 hours. Give it a few days before you get too anxious, alright? And keep up the good work! :)

Men I was thinking like. We'll nobody comment is that doesn't look good . I don't have problems if someone say you need to do it better it don't look good. Thanks Cadeus for your comment !!!!!!! I will upload a photo from a real 300 spartan helmet that they have used on the movie and my helmet side by side . But my helmet need more time. Thanks !!!!!!

sanding it doesn't work? try to sand the inside first before you try the outside.

Se necessitas puede también escribir en español porque muchos lo hablan también :)
(portuguese is my best)

Ok tu dices con una lija bien finita? No sabias que se podia lijar el clay . Voy areglar ciertas cosas para que se paresca mas al de la foto y empiezo a lijarlo. Gracias Neto por la ayuda amigo!!!!!!!:)

I'm going to change the base color. Also needs weathering and blood. I want to buy this to some one in my country. Wish is the prise for this? I did other cast. The one that is in the photo is for me.it got a crack

- - - Updated - - -

I mean sell

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back