30 ROCK

I get it, man. That's just something my dad told me when that girl broke my heart in college. Comes in handy when things don't last as long as you want them to. :lol

His contract's up in 2012 and he's said he's moving on.

Negotiating tactic.

I mean, who knows what Baldwin's true intensions are, but he gains nothing by announcing he's going to stay put.

Tiny Fey has made it perfectly clear that, as far as she's concerned, there's no show without Baldwin. If he does leave, that may well mean the end of the series.

Which may not be a bad thing. 30 Rock has had a great run, but it would be nice to go out on a high note.

Yea, Baldwin makes that show what it is. Tina Fey is funny and all of the characters have contributed a lot to the overall greatness, but Baldwin is the best by far. If he does leave, I hope the show ends there.

Tiny Fey has made it perfectly clear that, as far as she's concerned, there's no show without Baldwin. If he does leave, that may well mean the end of the series.

Which may not be a bad thing. 30 Rock has had a great run, but it would be nice to go out on a high note.

Agreed. For my money, it's one of the greatest television comedies ever made, and I would hate to see it die a slow death of trying to be something it's not.

I_GOT_MUGGED_Pamphlet_Front.jpg

Belated Happy Leap Day everyone! Hope you had plenty of Rhubarb and that Leap Day William gave you plenty of candy in exchange for your tears.

Here's a couple of other images I thought might make cool projects to work on.

Jennas_Yacht_On_Fire.jpg

akgs_poster_for_approval2.jpg

1280x1024_30rock_Wall_tina.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back